50

Seeing Fuyu coming, Chi Yan felt guilty for a moment. She left her disciple to his care, and as a result… he took care of her disciple like this, how could he not be guilty?

However, after the always protective Fuyu Shangxian saw the problem in her disciple, the first thing she did was to thank him, “Thank you for saving my disciple.” After saying that, she turned around and left in a hurry, heading straight for the exit, leaving only the Red Flame Beast shouting behind–“You promised to let me keep her with me! Fuyu, why are you not keeping your word?”

However, Fuyu was not able to hear this. As soon as she left the Barbaric Wasteland, she sensed the damage to Shu Tang and thought she had an accident, so she hurriedly broke through the formation and came back. Fortunately, Chi Yan was still reliable, although her disciple was injured, it seems that there should be no serious injury.

Fuyu sprinted outward, and thought, Shu Tang is not seriously injured, but her biggest problem is because of the Taotie’s spell, which caused the body to turn around and fall into infinite hunger. However, it does not matter, after they get out of the Barbaric Wasteland, she took Huahua to a restaurant to eat a meal, and she should recover.

Shu Tang had not been nestled in the arms of her master for a long time, and at this time, although her belly was in pain, her heart still bubbled with a hint of sweetness. Master’s clothes were slightly disheveled, it was obvious that he came in a hurry. But most importantly, she was now being held tightly by her master, and it was clear that she was worried about her.

Shu Tang suddenly thought, the last time she saw her master at sea, she previously thought she did not have the skill of pampering, but once she saw her master, she pampered her properly. This time is the same, before her master arrived, she was afraid that her appearance in the form of a beast would be disliked, so her heart was apprehensive. However, the moment Master embraced her, she realized that all the nonsense she had been thinking about would turn into nothing after seeing Master in person.

Thinking of her intentional avoidance of Master in the Immortal Realm, Shu Tang couldn’t help but blush. And that’s right, why did she intentionally avoid this? When it comes to cultivating immortality, isn’t it all about going with the flow? If you are too deliberate, then you really have an obsession.

The Shu Tang, who had thought of everything, endured the pain that consumed her heart and tried to burrow further into her master’s arms.

There are not many occasions when she takes the form of a beast and there are not many opportunities to be held in the arms of her master. So she must seize the moment!

But Fuyu did not know what was in her disciple’s mind, only that she was suffering from pain in her stomach and spleen, and her body was uncomfortable. Reaching out to touch her disciple’s head, she said as gently as possible, “Huahua, let’s go back to the Immortal Realm to recuperate for a while, shall we? When your body has recovered properly, you can go back down to the realm to practice.”

Knowing that Master was worried about her, Shu Tang no longer wanted that vain ambition, and opened her mouth and hummed in agreement.

Fuyu touched her head again, recited the spell, and one person and one pig immediately disappeared at the exit of the Barbaric Wasteland.

However, in the Barbaric Wasteland at this time, a new storm was set off.

A team of Yuangui Sect had a brief argument after Shu Tang left, but soon, they could not afford to argue and turned their full attention to besiege a beast soul suitable for Yuanhai.

They came to the Barbaric Wasteland this time, firstly, they were stimulated by the appearance of the Soul Returning Pill, and secondly, they wanted to collect beast souls for their disciples to improve their power. Yuan Hai had just caused a little trouble, now obediently cast a spell, and no longer dared to make any mistakes.