32

Shu Tang looked at Zhu Caitong in a panic, tried to calm down, and whispered to her, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Playing dumb isn’t something smart people do, you should understand what I’m saying.” Zhu Caitong smiled slightly and no longer spoke much on this matter, turning to Qi Yan, “It’s late today, so why don’t we set off again tomorrow to visit the city lord.”

Looking at her expression, Qi Yan slowly shook her head, “No, we’re going now.”

She had never been anxious about treating herself, but this time she was determined to go immediately. Zhu Caitong gently bit her vermilion lips, and although she was puzzled, she nodded her head.

Next, under Shu Tang’s stunned gaze, Qi Yan, the little rabbit, stretched out her fair hand and gently pressed down on Zhu Caitong’s delicate red lips with her slender fingers, “Beware of biting.”

Zhu Caitong’s cheeks were tinged with red as if they were smeared with a good blush, delicate and beautiful. She was stunned for a long while before releasing her lips and angrily scolded, “Qi Yan, you have to remember your position!”

Upon hearing the words, Qi Yan withdrew her fingers, put her hand into her wide sleeve, and returned to that low-brow look, saying, “Yes, I remember.”

Shu Tang who witnessed everything: “……”

She’s only a child! Why are you showing her this image! Why should she have to suffer this at such a young age!

Shu Tang expressed her distress, and after being shown a live show of kindness, covered her eyes and silently turned her head.

Fuyu, who was draped lightly around her waist, finally came back to her senses at this time, and discontentedly said to Zhu Caitong, “You guys pay a little more attention, my apprentice is still young.”

Hearing her master’s jade-like voice, Shu Tang, who originally felt like she was still a child, blushed for a moment as well.

Then again, if you counted the years she had lived in her previous life, she should be an adult as well. Furthermore, thinking about it, Master seems to understand these love|love matters, at least, she saw something strange between Zhu Caitong and Qi Yan.

Does this mean that…… Master also have these feelings?

Realizing her small thoughts, Shu Tang became more and more fond of imagining things. After thinking randomly for a while, she was suddenly gently pushed by Qi Yan, before she reacted and asked awkwardly, “What’s wrong?”

“We’re leaving,” Qi Yan said, “but it’s getting late, and Fuyu Shangxian said you need something to eat, so we’ll wait for you here. Go buy some food and come back quickly.”

Not expecting that Master still remembered that she needed to eat, Shu Tang was secretly happy again, and happily answered yes, then quickly ran to a nearby stall and ordered ten buns.

Unfortunately, the last dumpling had just been bought, so she had to wait for a while. Shu Tang was good-looking and the steam bun owner was willing to talk to her, but as they chatted casually, the person who bought the buns came from the alleyway.

This person was dressed from head to toe in tights, with a black veil hanging from a hat on her head, looked like a deep-seated woman or a chivalrous immortal. The unorthodox way she was dressed caused Shu Tang to take a look at her.

The woman wasn’t too tall, her body shape was on the petite side, and the moment Shu Tang looked at her, she also turned her head sideways to look at Shu Tang.