7

Luhua didn’t know what he did wrong. As soon as he faced the pig, it looked at him with sorrow, like a pig who stole from it… Ah! What a metaphor!

Fuyu Shangxian couldn’t help it, went forward to collect the money, opened the food container, took a piece of plum cheese from it, and fed it to her sad apprentice. Shu Tang bit the crispy dessert with an “ah nom” and her tongue was going to fall.

How could there be such a delicious snack!

Seeing that it was happy, Fuyu was also happy and twisted a piece of hazelnut cake for herself. After eating it, ignoring Luhua, she said, “It is indeed delicious.”

Luhua looked like he had seen a ghost, “Why are you treating me the same as Nan Tan! Hey, it’s better if you don’t do this to me. Since it’s delicious, then I’ll take my leave.”

For the sake of bringing her a delicious dessert, Shu Tang shook her tail at him. When Fuyu saw this, she finally spoke to him and gave him a quick sentence, “Go away.”

So, Luhua Shangxian, with the pale expression left.

After all, Shu Tang is a pig and after eating two white radishes, she can still eat the rest of the pastry like a tornado. While eating she watched Fuyu silently carry the money bag given to her by Luhua to see if there was enough silver. Lest Shu Tang goes hungry.

After the small twists and turns, a person and a pig immediately drove to the mortal world. Shu Tang had heard a phrase, “One day in heaven, one year in earth”, but when she saw the familiar old sow1 in the pigpen, she automatically categorized that as a rumor.

It’s the same old sow! It’s the same smell! –This is what Shu Tang, who got the best place to drink milk, thought.

This was supposed to be the last time she would see her so-called biological mother, and Fuyu had put her in the pigpen while the owner of the house was away. Unexpectedly, it was the time when the piglets were drinking milk, and following her instinct, Shu Tang also rushed over.

When she had drunk enough and realized what she had done, she ran to the fence in a hurry. After looking back at the old sow and her “brothers and sisters”, Shu Tang resolutely jumped out and walked to Fuyu’s feet.

After training, she seemed to be much more sturdy, and as a pig, it was really something to be proud of.

Silently looking at the dirt and grass clippings on her apprentice’s body, Fuyu raised her hand and made the piglet clean, before picking it up and instantly arriving at the clearing outside Ying City.

Fuyu stood in place and cast illusion spells on herself and her apprentice each, before walking into the city gates at ease.

In the eyes of the people coming and going, Fuyu Shanxian who was holding the pig was nothing more than an ordinary young woman walking with her swaddled baby in her arms. The baby girl in the swaddled clothes was particularly obedient and did not cry or fuss. But when she crossed a funny object the baby would reach out her little hand to touch it.

After walking for a while, she met a craftsman who was carving a little man out of wood. Unexpectedly, as soon as her hoof touched the little man, the craftsman was not happy and said, “Children have no sense of importance in their hands. Why don’t you do something about it? What if something terrible happens?”

Shu Tang was so frightened that she quickly retracted her hooves and timidly looked at her Master.

When Fuyu saw its appearance like this, her willow brows knitted together and said, “You’ve scared her.” After saying that, she touched the newly replaced copper coin in her sleeve and asked, “This object of yours, how much does it cost?”