55

When the immortal servant said this, Shu Tang could not help but mutter, but she couldn’t think of why this suddenly happened. The two immortal servants left together after cleaning and the courtyard returned to an empty state. Shu Tang also came out from the dark, full of thoughts on the matter.

Perhaps she should go down to the lower realm now and take a look?

She had only just formed this idea when she heard a voice close to her say, “What are you doing here?”

Shu Tang jerked back and almost bumped into the chin of the person who came up. She jumped back a step and stammered, “Master, I… nothing, just a little nervous.”

“The human form has already been transformed. It’s just a breakthrough. There is no need to be nervous.” Fuyu comforted her, took her hand and walked into the room, “It’s late, come in.”

Shu Tang was pulled by her master and all the blood instantly rushed to the top of the head, becoming a pretty face flushed red. Her master’s hand has always been slightly cool, not warm or cold, extremely comfortable to hold. When her master took her to the exterior of the chamber, she reacted with confusion, no, she just wanted to go down to the lower realm to investigate the situation, how did her head become mush when her master gently pulled her hand?

So, as soon as she reacted, she held her master’s hand and gently pulled it back, “Master, can I go down to the lower realm?

“Yes,” Fuyu agreed, “but only after you break through the realm.”

Shu Tang gave a pause, only to obediently nod, “Yes, Master.”

This was indeed her impatience, regardless of whether the immortal servant’s words were true or not, the matter of breaking through the realm was indeed more important right now. Shu Tang felt ashamed, since her master has been with her all the time, she must have seen everything in the Qing Rong Sect. Now when she thought about it, she had confusedly gotten into trouble, not only did she not insist on taking the responsibility, but she was used by Miao Jinghan as a disciple of the Supreme Immortal to resolve the matter, which was really wrong.

Shu Tang secretly made a decision, after she broke through the realm, the first thing she would do was to go to the human realm, whether the rumors were true or not, she should go to make up for the mistake she had made.

In a short time, she had already planned things out. The moment she entered the chamber, her fingers traced the empty wrist of her master, and suddenly remembered what she had thought when she was in the human realm.

This time in the lower realm, first buy a bracelet for the master, and then go to solve the matter of the Qing Rong Sect.

Shu Tang peeked at her master’s wrist, white and slender, beautiful as jade. She was inexplicably happy, and her mind was filled with images of her master wearing the bracelet she had chosen.

“Huahua?”

A soft sound came into her ears, Shu Tang woke up from her daydream and looked nervously at her master, “Disciple is here!”

“Huahua, you are now at the critical point of breaking through, don’t wander off.” Fuyu’s words were quite serious, as soon as Shu Tang heard it, she was busy chanting the clear heart technique and waved her wild thoughts away to the clouds.

After her mind calmed down, the master and disciple sat opposite each other in a meditation position and closed their eyes at the same time. Fuyu raised her hand to move the immortal qi in her body and moved her hands slowly around the major acupuncture points of Shu Tang’s body to channel the energy in her body.