14

Headlessly circling around the entire house, Shu Tang was tired and spread out under a tree for some shade.

That Qing Senyang told her to go find her master, but did not tell her where she was, it was abominable. She decided to eat the white radish planted by her master tomorrow and vowed not to eat his cooking.

Shu Tang ate and drank her fill and lay down in the shade, fanning her ears. She was so comfortable that she almost fell asleep, but thinking that her master hadn’t been found yet, she busily patted her face with her hoof and rolled over to stand up.

Master, master, she has never won a game of hide-and-seek since she was a child, but you should come out of your own accord!

Shu Tang was whining in her heart, but still nimbly turned over and prepared to leave. But as soon as she lifted her hoof, she suddenly saw a shiny object falling from the sky and hitting her nose. After shaking her head, the object that fell from the sky landed on the ground. It was actually the jade pendant sent to her by the Immortal Luhua earlier.

Huh? Why did it come back?

Shu Tang looked around and found no one around, pondered for a moment and attached her front hooves to the jade pendant. When she first touched it, she only felt cold and piercing, but in the next instant, the jade pendant actually swished into her body and disappeared.

Hey? Where’s the pendant? Shu Tang lifted her hoof and blinked, looking at the place where there was originally a jade pendant, puzzled.

Could it be that the jade pendant had become one with itself?

Shu Tang moved her four legs, turned her head and found no abnormality in her body, but her heart was still a little uneasy.

The jade pendant hit her body for no reason and disappeared into her body, even her pig brain knows that this is not a coincidence. Fortunately, this time she did not have a headache like the last time, otherwise, she would really have to chop off her own cheap hoof.

In the place where there is a broken spiritual root in her brain, it seems that there is another energy…If she guessed correctly, this energy comes from the jade pendant full of weirdness.

And in addition to this energy, she seemed to have a vague sense of her master’s location. While the feeling was still there, Shu Tang hastily reeled up her little thick legs and ran towards the place she sensed.

On the way she saw Qing Senyang, he smiled kindly at her, but she didn’t bother to ask him anything else, glanced at him and continued to follow that feeling to find her master.

Half a quarter of an hour later, led by that feeling, Shu Tang returned to the bedroom she had just come from. However, she had already been here before, and Master was not here, was she wrong to believe this feeling?

As if discovering her suspicions, the energy beside the spirit root suddenly stirred up, vaguely pointing out another direction for Shu Tang.

The direction it pointed to was a hard wall. Shu Tang ran over in a few steps, thought for a moment, and hesitantly extended her hooves towards this wall.

She thought she would touch the hard wall, but unexpectedly, when she touched the wall, her hoof emitted a soft yellowish light, as if it had softened the wall. Before long, the wall had turned into a fluid, glowing mirror-like surface.

However, what was shown on the mirror surface was not Shu Tang’s appearance, but the scene across the wall–

On the ground covered with jade, there was a woman in a long white dress, her face was pale, and her chest was covered with red plum-like blood spots.