4

That’s the way it has to be! Do you understand?! And why are you bringing this up again, Great Immortal?

Shu Tang’s pink face was all hot, and she wished that she was really a stupid, silly pig.

Speaking of which, the pigs that Fuyu used to raise were casted on by her before to solve the physical problems. But this time, she felt that Bai Huahua was particularly clever, so she didn’t put spells on it, and she didn’t expect to be hit.

Shu Tang suddenly felt that if she really worshipped her as her master, she would be laughed at for the rest of her life for such a scandalous incident. Not to mention that Shangxian did not understand human emotions, so she was afraid that she would not be able to understand her dilemma at this time.

Shu Tang thought pitifully, she really had lost all her dignity as a pig.

Unexpectedly, Fuyu didn’t ask any further questions this time, as if she realized her blush of shame, and instead changed the topic, “Well, since you have spiritual intelligence, I won’t teach you cultivation by my own choice. I’ll ask you, are you willing to cultivate to become an immortal with me?”

Shu Tang was stunned for a moment, then snorted.

No matter what, it was more convenient to act as a human than a pig, and it was a blessing she had accumulated in her eight lifetimes that something as incomparably mysterious as cultivation could be laid out to her.

Fuyu looked at it and then asked, “Are you agreeing to this?”

The piglet shook her head and whined twice.

Fuyu sweetly smiled, her teeth showing between her thin lips, it was three-point charming and seven-point beautiful, yet there was no vulgarity. Shu Tang looked dumbfounded, and before she could react, her body was lifted up by this beauty and placed on the ground.

“I have seen Nantan and Luhua accept disciples, the disciple must kneel on the ground to kowtow three times to the master, and also say some long-winded words Since you are still a pig, the talk is exempted, but you will still have to kowtow.”

After the Shangxian said these words in a stark manner, she sat there upright and waited for the piglet to kowtow.

Shu Tang: “….” The plot moved too fast! She’s a little overwhelmed!

However, looking at how serious Fuyu was, Shu Tang had no choice but to kowtow. But she couldn’t bend her four legs, and after tossing and turning for half a day, she didn’t succeed in kneeling.

This action was really too difficult for a pig…

Since she couldn’t kneel, Shu Tang thought, then she would just kowtow. However, her head was round and her neck was too thick to allow her to touch the ground with her head, and so she still failed.

Shu Tang, who suffered a double blow, glanced at the table leg next to her, ran over, knocked the table leg with her head three times, and hummed to Fuyu after she got up.

From now on, this person will be her entire support in this world, her master…

Fuyu didn’t understand what it was saying, but she was pleased so she lifted her hand and carried it to the table. Just now she wanted to see how far Bai Huahua’s spiritual intelligence had developed, and so far it seemed to be quite good.

She put down her, had a serious expression, and turned to Shu Tang and said kindly, “From now on, I’ll be your master, and I will still call you Bai Huahua, okay?”

For this unpleasant name, Shu Tang finally got the chance to complain and was busy shaking her head to express her refusal. Two small fan-like ears slapped against her face several times.