5

The first step in cultivation is to gather Qi into the body, and Qi is the place of nature. Immortal cultivation emphasizes the word “immortal”, but what is it? They are human who have left the human realm and demons who have left the demon realm. In the end, what made them different from humans and demons was this Qi.

At first, a cultivator could only draw Qi from outside the world and then slowly turn it into their own. Only after breaking through the first realm could one train their own true qi in the dantian, and when the qi cluster took shape, they were in the second realm. However, at this time, the qi cluster is only true qi condensation, and only after the practitioner has learned spells can he or she mobilize the true qi in the body to perform spells. As for the third realm, it all depended on one’s destiny.

Spells were different from immortal arts. The power of spells was qi, the force controlled by humans and demons and the act of performing spells. Immortal arts, on the other hand, can only be practiced by Immortals who have broken through the Third Realm. Immortal power comes from immortal qi, and qi comes from true qi, so this cultivation is ultimately qi training.

It is not easy to introduce the qi belonging to heaven and earth into one’s body. Since Shu Tang had mistakenly opened the Spiritual Vein earlier and the Spiritual Vein was the path of true qi circulation, it could be said that she had opened an external path for herself. But even so, she had practiced for three whole hours according to what Fuyu had said and she hadn’t inhaled a single bit of the qi of heaven and earth.

The Immortal Realm was close to the heavens, and the air of heaven and earth is dominated by the air of heaven, which is logically easier to absorb. If the cultivation was in the human realm, the qi of heaven and earth will still be mixed with some filthy qi, and if a beginner does not remove it, it is very likely that he or she will go off the rail, explode, and die.

Shu Tang knew that she had taken a lot of advantage of her cultivation, but she just couldn’t attract the Qi that was all around her. She felt that she was about to die of hunger, and waved her pig’s hoof to recite the spell while secretly watching her master.

Feeling the gaze from her disciple, Fuyu slowly raised her head and faintly looked at Shu Tang, scaring her so much that she was too busy to concentrate on chanting the spell.

After another half an hour, the piglet was already hungry on the ground, only the two front hooves were still moving from time to time.

In the meantime, Fuyu pursed her lips, not knowing what she was going to do, and looked at the half-dead piglet on the ground for a long while before finally pulling out the primary cultivation book again from her bosom and flipping through it.

After turning two pages, Fuyu’s fingers suddenly paused. Fuyu looked at the words on the page carefully, then sighed longingly, put the book away, got up and walked to Shu Tang, and picked her up from the ground.

Shu Tang moved her little fan-like ears, not understanding what the situation was like now.

However, when she was carried by her master all the way to the small kitchen, her black marble eyes lit up at once. Shu Tang could no longer care to think about the reason for this and was busy arching her soft mouth at Fuyu, but her eyes were looking at the food there.

Fuyu raised her hand to rub its head and leaned over to whisper, “See if there’s anything you want to eat, I’ll ask someone to make it for you.”

People who have ascended into immortals don’t need to eat, but sometimes they can’t help but miss the taste of food, so they have their own small kitchens. Most of the cooks in the kitchens were sent by the Sect’s disciples and would change from time to time, but the taste they made was always top notch. These people all harbored a desire to be appreciated by the immortals, because once they were appreciated, the immortals would usually instruct them on their cultivation, which was a good thing that the immortal sects did not have.