5

We have finally caught up and set everyone home after today's scare.

"You did great today Morgan," I look up to see Nat standing next to me with her hand on my shoulder.

"How's everyone?" I ask, I couldn't bring myself to walk into the clinic again.

"Clint's doing better, he's awake and being discharged tomorrow. Wanda was discharged a few hours ago, Peter and Sam are also being discharged tomorrow. Lucky Sam he gets to share a room with Peter, "she says and we both start chuckling a little bit.

"Scott?" I ask.

"He's good, he wasn't even admitted. Just needed a couple stitches that's all."

I nod. Natasha can clearly see who I really wanted to know about, not that I didn't care for the others.

"Steve... is in the ICU but stable," she says quietly.

I nod, not knowing what else to say. I never asked him how he was doing with all of this or if he was even okay. I should have known.

"I am gonna go get some sleep, maybe you should too," she says ripping me away from my thoughts.

"Yea, goodnight nat." I say as she's walking away.

"Night."

I know I should check on Tony. But I can't see him even more upset than before if he knows the mission was successful. But instead of going to my room, I myself walking to his room anyway.

I knock a couple times and as I am about to leave the door swings open. I'm surprised he answered.

We just look at each other for a second before letting me in and offering me a drink. I don't drink a lot but now it feels like it would be nice.

"How are you feeling?" I ask as Tony hands me a wine glass.

"You know, a little better. I'm not happy about James coming but who says I gotta talk to him," he says shrugging.

"That's true," I nod, even though I know there will be a point where their paths cross.

"And you did have a point, it wasn't really him," he says looking down. "Still doesn't change what he did though."

"Yea, I know. But we will get through it together just like we always do," I say remembering what life was like right after our parents died.

"How have you been lately, Morgan?" he asked. This really caught me off guard. He never checks up on me, which is okay. I don't like talking about stuff that has happened to me.

"Um I've been good," I say not knowing what he wants me to say.

"You've just been really quiet and kept to yourself lately, I just wanted to check in show I care all that stuff," he says trying to blow off his concern like this is no big deal.

I have been quiet lately. Being alone with my thoughts isn't the best thing for me and he knows that.

"Oh I'm okay just busy with my clients and the clinic, taking care of you boys is a big job," I joked trying to lighten the mood so he will stop asking questions.

He just chuckled, "Well I'm here if you need me. I'm heading to bed, might watch a movie I don't know."

"Well goodnight, and tell Pepper I say hi when she gets home!"

"I will Mo, goodnight."