46

"I'm not going anywhere."

Blake and 2 other men throw something at my suit making or shut down so I fall to the ground.

"Get her out of there!"

I stuck laying on the ground unable to move, the metal is too heavy. I hear something move, "we will get you out of there in no time."

I feel them tie something around my arms and before I know it I'm in the air heading towards the old Avengers tower.

When we arrive they drop me on the ground in the living room. I hear more metal clanking around. They flip me over and start digging out the arc reacted and before I know it, the suit pops open. I quickly stand up and run away from 2 men that were standing over me.

"Where do you think you're going?" he laughs. The windows and doors, even the elevator, is soon covered my steel doors dropping down from the ceilings.

"Why did you take me here?"

The lights quickly turn on but these aren't the warm yellowish lights that were in here before. These are cold bright lights, I've always hated these kinds of lights and he knows that.

"I thought you would have been happy to be back?"

"I don't have the best memories here."

"Poor Morgan. Been through a lot huh?" He opens the fridge and grabs a bottle of vodka. Why would he drink now?

"Shut up."

"What do you think you're gonna do? You're out numbered, you know nothing about fighting, you're trapped in a room with steel doors by every exit, I bet you can't even pick up a knife."

I grab my gun from behind me and quickly aim it at the guy standing furthest to the right of me. I hit him in the chest three times before moving on to the person on the left. He shoots at me as I am running over to him but I do a summersault on the ground to dodge it. I kick both of his legs out from underneath him causing him to fall to the ground. I quickly kick the gun out of his hand as I wrap one arm around his neck. With the other arm I pull up after locking my hand in place and twist his neck until I feel it crack. Once his body falls limp I jump back up and fix my gun onto Blake.

I can tell I caught him off guard because I see him reaching for his own gun that must be hidden under the table. "What we're you saying again?"

"Wow I gotta hand it to you," he puts his hand on the side of his leg and slides it down before he walks away from the kitchen, "you've made a lot of improvement since our last encounter."

I move my hand from the side of the gun to the trigger. "I would think twice about that, you want you brother to stay safe don't you?"

I furrow my eyebrows and slowly lower my gun. "And we'll I guess the rest of the team. Is James apart of the team now? I would worry about him the most."

"What the fuck did you do Blake?" I ask quickly pulling my gun back to the direction of his head.

"See for yourself. I would watch it though, if I can kill a kingdom, raiding the facility will be like squishing a bug."

I whip out my phone from my back pocket and see HYDRA soldiers in front of the compound. One of them rips the door completely off it's hinges and storm right in. I see lights flashing from my alarms and the person who entered first fall to the ground.

I see shots firing from off screen, a shield fly in the soldiers direction, gun shots, the whole 9. I turn around to look at Blake when I am met with the front of his gun in my face.

"I will kill you this time Morgan I mean it."

"Remember I have a gun of my own." I say putting my phone in my back pocket.

Suddenly I feel a kick at my hand and my gun slips from my grip.

"Do you though?" He says laughing. He motions with his gun for me to walk into what used to be my bedroom.

"I don't want to go in there."

He forcefully shoves the gun against my head, "I know sweetheart but sometimes you just don't get a choice."

I feel a rage in me, one I haven't felt in a while, so strong I get dizzy. I fight to get my vision straight as I turn around grabbing the gun and twisting it away from me. I knee him in the nuts and use my now free hand to punch him as hard as I can in the face. When he drops his gun I pick it up before it hits the ground and immediately aim it at him.

"You're gonna get me out of here."

"I have you right where I want to be," he says holding his nose.

I hear steps behind me. As I turn around my world goes dark once again. This is getting old.