Chapter 14

Luke

We called an ambulance and they took Skye to the hospital. None of us were aloud to go with her. Ashton was pretty upset about that. We sped down to the hospital, after the ambulance left.

"It my fault, it's all my fault. It's my fault." Ashton kept whispering to himself. How can he think that all of this is his fault? He didn't trip Skye, they were just playing and she slipped.

"Ashton calm down, she'll be okay." Calum said from the backseat. He kept whispering to himself. "Ashton seriously, calm down." Calum said again.

We arrived at the the hospital. Ashton bursted through the front doors of the lobby, scraing the front desk workers.

"I'm here to see Skyelynne. She was driven here in an ambulance." Ashton said. The nurses typed on their computers, mumbling to one another.

"I'll come and take you back. Come with me." One of the nurses came around the side of the table and lead us into the backrooms. Each containg someone ill or hurt.

"Here she is. She's unconscious but she can still hear and feel everything." And the nurse walked out of the room.

Ashton

I sat at her bedside, just like the day when I found her in the hallway. "Skye? Skye can you hear me?" I whispered. I know it's useless that she'll answer me, but I at least have to try.

"Ashton. She's not going to answer." Micheal spoke behind me. I heard him grunt as either Calum or Luke elbowed him.

"I know that, I-I just have to try it." I said quietly.