Chapter 27

Ashton

"She'll talk to us, right?" Calum asked nervously while rubbing his arm.

"I hope so." Michael says. "She has to, we need answers." I stay quiet through this conversation and sit down on the chairs.

"Ashton, are you okay?" I look up from the ground and lock eyes with Michael. I slowly nodded and looked back down.

Daphne walked out minutes later, her eyes brimmed with tears. She walked over to us slowley and sat down next to Michael. She occasionally wiped away the tears that had slid down her blochy face.

I looked into the room Skye was in. Her head was in between her knees and her body shook. She was crying. Before I could think I stood up and walked to her door, opening it quietly so she wouldn't be able to hear me. I closed the door and walked to her side.

"Skye? Baby, what's wrong?" Her body stiffens ans the crying stops.

"Life, is whats wrong." She mumbles. I kneel down next to her.

"I know." I whisper to her. She looks up. Her eyes a darker green then I have ever seen.

"How do you know? You're life is so perfect! You have everything, I have nothing." She looks away, tears cascading down her face.

"You have me. Isn't that enough." There is no response. I stand up and slowly walk to the door.

"Wait." I turn around and Skye has her arms open. I traipse over to her and wrap her in my arms. She starts to cry into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Ash. I'm sorry for everything I've done." She whispers. I run my fingers through her hair, trying to calm her.

"Its okay, I'll protect you. You will be saved." She pulls away and smiles while wiping away tears. She scoots over so I have a place to sit. I gladly take up the open spot and pull her closer to me.

"I love you." I kiss the top of her head reassuringly. I can feel her smile against my chest.

"I love you too." We sit in silence for what seems like forever. She finally breaks the tension.

"I want my phone." I look around the room and see her sliver IPhone. I grab it and hand it to her. Her small hands wrap around the phone as she unlocks it.

Skyelynne

As soon as I opened my phone multiple text messages from random numbers jump across the screen. I open them one by one.

Unknown number: Hey Skye, why don't you jump off a building next time instead getting hit by car? You'll draw in a bigger crowd!

Unknown number: I hope you rot in hell you stupid slut. You never deserved to live anyways.

The messages went on forever. I read them all with blurry vision. I then opened my Twitter posting a comment.

@Skyelynneishere: Thanks for all the nasty texts! I'll gladly try to commit suicide again, its better being dead then seeing all your ugly faces out there! I posted it and waited for the responses. Nothing happened. I put my phone to the side and rest my head on Ashton's shoulder.

"You're not going to try again, are you?" He rubs my arm.

"I don't know." I admit. I really don't know. I'll be on lock down for god knows how long.

"Don't alright? You mean to much to me, I can't loose you." I lift my head up so that I can see him. I smile.

"Okay, but I'm always going to feel like this. Like I don't belong, I'll still try to harm myself." I look k back down and continue, "Even if I don't mean to, I just do." His grip got tighter around me and I felt safe, I felt ad if nothing can break me when I'm with him. Except for my own thoughts.

My eyes started to become heavy and I couldn't resist the feeling of sleeping. Before I fell asleep I heard Ashton whisper in my ear, "I love you, princess." I smiled and was off in the dark.

Ashton

Skye was sleeping so peacefully I just stared at her and smiled. She was beautiful, you can't ignore that fact. She's always being bullied at school, she doesn't even know why. I don't know why and try others don't know why either.

Everyone is still outside, Skye's mom has just arrived with new clothes on. Calum is talking to the nurse from earlirer, Luke is sleeping, and Michael is talking to Daphne.
Maybe everything will go back to normal after this blows over. Skye can come with us on our tours, she won't be hurt she'll be safe.

My head started to drop and rested my head back on the pillows. No dreams accruing, just emptiness.

Hey, hope this chapter was good. Haven't updated in a while.

Please vote, comment, and share on any social media. (Instagram, Pintrest, Tumblr, here)

Omfg All Time Low's new album is so asksplfudhdur! I'm in love with it right now.

Well byeo my Rejects! ✖