Chapter 29

~Three days later~

Ashton

It's been three days since the last time I saw Skye, matter of fact talked to her. After I walked out of her room I heard screaming then crying, then nothing. I didn't turn around, I didn't want to know what was going on but I should've.

Now that Skye has talked to both her mom and sister she's been quiet. Luke went to go talk to her but she didn't talk, she didn't do anything. He tried to apologize for me but she tuned him out, I knew Skye would do that.

"I'm going home, I can't stand this anymore." Michael and Calum stood up at the same time and walked to the door. I followed.

"Luke, call us if anything happens. Alright?" I look from Skye's door to Luke. He nods and rests his head back on his palm. The three of us walk out and head to our one car that we now share.

The car ride home was terribly quiet, well for me at least. Calum and Michael were talking like crazy. Everything they talked about had to do with the situation we were in, or how all of this was our fault.

I finally spoke up and said, "Weare not in a situation. Skye is, this is her own fault. She's the one who tried to die." The words came out so quickly it stunned me.

"You don't mean that, Ashton." Calum says from the mirror. I don't respond, I didn't mean to say that but I did anyways.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Once we got home I ran upstairs and locked my door. I fell against the door frame and quietly sobbed. I wanted to help her so much, Iwanted to figure out why she does these kind of things, I just want to know everything.

I feel around my jacket pocket and my finge brushes over metal. Its smooth and cold. I pull it out and look at it. It is one of Skye's razors, its not the exact on she used a week ago but a different one. A clean one. I take off my jacket and walk to the bathroom sink. The smooth metal feels strange in between my fingers.

I press the sharp edges of the razor down on my wrist. Blood started to come up from the newly added marks. I pull it across my skin several times. On my wrist, and my arm. Now I know why Skye did this.

It released her of the pain she was caused, it gave her the pleasure of not feeling anything. That's what I felt. Nothing.

I stop and throw the razor in the sink. Blood is dripping down my fingers and the edges of the sink. I franticly grab a washcloth and run it under cold water. I press it to my bloody arm and wrist. The cool water burns my skin as it seeps through the cuts. The bleeding had stopped but the burning sensation still stands strong.

I grab several band bracelets, beaded bracelets, and string bracelets from my drawers. The hide the cuts so that nobody can see them, they're now invisible. I throw my hands to my face and let out a ragged scream followed by crying.

Skyelynne

I've been given three different medications in the past three days that I've been awake. How fun. I've been put on some pain killers, sleeping pill because I haven't slept, and the anti depressants. The doctors have told me to take the anti depressants once a day but I haven't, they won't work for anything.

I haven't really eaten either. Luke has come into visit, he even tried to apologize for Ashton but I didn't listen. I didn't want hear the crappy apology.

"Skye, it's time to take your medication." A female doctor says smoothly. I sit up in my bed and clutch my side as pain fills my body. She sees my action and hands be plastic cup filled with water and two pain killers. We doesn't hand me the anti depressants because she knows I won't take them. She then walks out of my room without another word.

I set the plastic cup on my bedside table. Its filled with other cups and my containers that hold my meds. I look out the window that leads to the outside world, its sunny instead of gloomy. I hate it, but the rays of heat on my skin warms me even though I feel cold.

Ashton, Mikey, and Cal left earlier this morning , Luke stayed behind. He's been sleeping more then ever. Its sweet that he stayed but I wish he would leave. Same with my mother and sister. I want them to leave too. I can't stand watching the people I love see me in this state. Not only is it breaking me, its breaking them.

"I'm sorry, for everything." I whisper to myself and the empty room.

Okay so I'm not sure how far I should go with this book. If you have any ideas please comment or DM me.

Also I want to make a play list for this story, if you have any song ideas please comment.

Please vote, comment, and share this story.

Thank you my lovely rejects! ✖