Chapter 25

Ashton

I woke up with soar eyes from crying myself to sleep. I was still clutching Skye's journal in my hands. I looked outside the window. The sky was very and gloomy. Little rain drops slid down the window. I sighed and got up from the bed. I grabbed my phone that was now on the ground and shoved it in my back pocket.

I exited the house and got in my car. I sat there in silence for a few minutes, just staring into nothingness. It felt nice to not think about anything or anyone, just nothing. That's probably how Skye feels right now. Not being awake, not feeling anything.

Skye. I need to see her. I need to know how she's doing. I started up the engine and drove down the street to the hospital. Rain poured down my windsheild, making it harder for me to see.

+ + + + +

I pulled up in the hospitals parking lot. The rain still cane down as I got out if my car. A familiar women stood at the front doors of the hospital. Smoke leaving her mouth every minute or two. I walked up to the woman, the womant was Skye's mother.

"You know," I started off, "smoking causes Cancer. With Cancer comes death." She jumps up and looks at me from over her shoulder. It is not her mother, its her sister.

"Ashton?" She whispered, stomping on her cigarette.

"Daphne? Oh my god you look so much like your mother." I blurted out. She giggled as she blushed a deep red.

"And you've grow since the last time I saw you." She pulled a stray hair back behind her ear as I shrugged.

"Time does that to a person, it changes everything." I run my hand through my curly hair. She gestured to walk into the building, I did and she followed behind.

"Have you heard any news?" I asked to break the tension.

"No. After the surgery she was fine. It her lungs that were malfunctioning." She paused for a minute. "Did you know about her scars?"

I nodded as my reply. "Ashton!" I heard someone yell my name from a far. I turned around as Calum and Luke ran up to me. Both gasping for air.

"What? Where's Micheal?" I asked looking behind them.

"Getting some extra clothes." Luke straightened his back and coughed.

"Skye's awake. She woke up." Calum said, looking from me to Daphne.

Skyelynne

I could feel my heartbeat in my ears as a needle or a sharp object struck my skin. I went to bite my lip and to my suprise I could. Am I waking up? I tried moving my leg, by just turning it. It worked again. I heard a gasp and felt eyes on me.

It's now or never. I thought as I focused on opening my eyes. I felt them flutter a few times before they opened.

When they opened doctors and nurses surrounded my bed. I could feel all the pain that had built up. The tears had started streaming down my face, and one thought came to my mind.

I'm still alive.

Ooohhh her sister is here. What do you think is going to happen??

Please vote, share, and comment. Thank you guys for 1k+ reads and 96 votes. I know its not a lot of, but it is to me!

Follow my fan account on Imstagram~ xx.5sos.Ashton.xx I'd like to earn more followers on there! Also follow my Tumblr account~ xx-5s0s-xx

Thank you my lovelies!