Chapter 36

{one year later}

Skyelynne

I felt an unfamiliar feeling in my stomach as I sat up in my bed, I wrapped my arms around myself as I ran to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. Bile came up when I leaned over the toilet seat. I sat there for a while just hanging my head.

"Ashton, Ashton come here." I was trying to yell. Footsteps were running up the staircase and into the bathroom, he pulled back my hair into a makeshift ponytail.

"What's going on, are you okay?" He asks rubbing my back soothingly. I pull my head back and wipe my mouth with a wet cloth.

"Morning sickness I guess." I admit, but that's not all I was thinking in my head. "Can you get out for a second?" I ask sitting up a reaching for the drawer. He nods and walks out closing the door behind him. I sit on the toilet and wait with a box of pregnancy tests in my hand. After 10-15 minutes of waiting a plus sign appears on the test. I walk  out into the bedroom with the test behind my back.

"Hey, Ash." I bite my lip nervously. He turns to me and smiles, standing up and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"So what is it?" I put the test in his hand. He looks down at and his eyes widened, a smile creeping across his lips.

"I'm pregnant, Ash. We're having a baby." Happy tears began to fall down my cheeks. Ashton wrapped me in a hug.

{4 years later}

"Mommy, daddy I'm ready for bed." Our daughter announces from her bedroom. We walk into her room and set her under her covers. I stroke her hair and tuck it behind her tiny ears.

"How long have you guys known each other?" She asks looking between us. I smile and look at Ashton.

"Ever since pre-school." He looks at me with a joking smile. "Or was it the 19th century?" I slap him playfully and smile.

"It was Kindergarten, Emily. We've known each other since kindergarten." I smile down at her, she nods and closes her eyes. We kiss her forehead and walk out of her room and into our own. Ashton rummages through one of the drawers and pulls out a picture frame and hands it to me.

"What is this?" I ask  looking at it.

"Just an old picture I found in the boxes. I thought you would remember that day." He shrugs. I smile and put my head on his shoulder.

"Of course I remember this, Ash. This was day we went the beach for my birthday, that was the best day ever." I smile. "Okay we need to sleep."

"Okay, I love you Skye." He whispers and kisses the top of my head.

"I love you too."

The End...of this book.

So this is the end of the book, I don't think I'm going to create a playlist like I did with my other book.

Please vote, comment, and share this last part of the book. I'll try to update some of my other books later on today if I can.

Wellp that's it, thank you my lovely rejects. X