Chapter 6 [edited]

Ashton

We sat in silence, stairing at the ground. She'd look at me every so often and then blush heavily.  I'd do the same. My hand was itching to hold hers but I didn't reach for her hand.

"Skye." I finally said, "Do you actually mean it? Do you actually love me?"

She looked up, her hair still sticking to her neck with beads of sweat. Her eyes looked so old even though she was so young.

"I hadn't realized it until now. You've always been there for me when I needed you. You are my only friend that cares about me." She took my hand, I could feel her pulse rising through her pumping veins.

I started leaning in and she did the same.

Skyelynne

I really do love Ashton. He's been there for me when no one else was. I've hidden this crush from everyone since 7th grade.

As I started leaning in I saw all the times that we had together flash before me. The friendship was gone, this was different. Something I thought I would never have.

We were inches apart from each other's faces. I could feel his warm breath on my skin, and the smell of his cinnamon body wash.

His lips brushed against mine and I felt my eyes close. A warm sensation spread throughout my body, my heart thumped against my chest as he sepperated himself from me.

"I've been waiting to do that for so long." He mumbled. I laughed and intertwined our hands. "Do you want me to take you home?" He asked. I nodded and we snuck out the window and into the driveway.

We walked in silence, except for the shuffling of our feet and the sound of the cars passing by. Our hands were still intertwined, they swayed as we walked down the sidewalk.

"So." Ashton started to say.

"So what?" I asked, tilting my head.

"So, what's up with the rigid scar on your neck? When did that happen?" My free hand flew to my neck and I felt the familiar scar.

"I-i can't tell you. I'm sorry." His hand let go if mine and I felt pinch of guilt tug at my stomach.

"Wow, and I thought we could tell each other everything." He walked back home and I stood there like a moron.

Hey, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote, comment, share, and fan!

Thanks my loves! ❤✖