Chapter 2 [edited]

Ashton

Beep, beep, beep, beep. My phone buzzed as the annoying alarm went off, waking me from my slumber. I peeled my eye lids open and black, yellow, red, and orange spots danced in my vision, making me nauseous. I lifted myself up and ran my fingers threw my messy hair.  I looked around my room until my gaze landed on the photo of Skyelynne and I.

My eyes winded and I burst out of my bed and into my closet. Clothes scattered my closet floor. My hands ran across the clothing and pulled down black ripped jeans , a Peirce The Veil t-shirtconverts Converse and an oversized sweatshirt. I put that on and raced down the stairs.

I zipped into the kitchen and poured some cereal into a ceramic bowl. I sat down and through spoon fools of food into my mouth. I finished and put my bowl in the dishwasher. I nearly tripped going up the stairs. I brushed my teeth, and finallyran out of the house, going to school.

Skyelynne

I peered through my half open the eyelids with a black looming figure over me, teeth clenched, and fist balled. I blinked a few times and realized it was just a meer image from my mind.

I rolled out of bed and looked down at my bloody and beaten body. Big dark bruises formed on my legs and arms. Scratches covered my arms, and dried blood caked my lip. I got up hastilly and staggered over to my closet.

I looked around the floor for some somewhat clean clothing. I finally found a short sleeve MARVEL shirt, skinny light blue jeans, knee high lace-up converse, and a black beanie.

I put that on and silently closed my window behind me as I slipped out from my bedroom. I took a deep breath of releif and started my way through the quiet beach. The smell of seasalt was pleasent and welcoming. The bright, hot sun shone brightly over the blue horizon and the sand was warm under my shoes. I turned and noticed three figures rushing towards me. I turned and started running.

Half way down the beach they called my name and I tripped over a buldging rock. My eyesight blurred and a sharp hot pain hit my back like a knife. My vision cleared and I saw who had called my name. Luke, Calum, and Micheal.  Where's Ashton? I thought to myself. The lads lifted m up and gave me a hug.

"Why do you have all those bruises? And why is there dry blood on your lip?" Calum asked quickly, not even giving me time to get myself situated.

"I...uh fell yesterday." I stuttered. "Where's Ash?" I added quickly.

"He's waiting for us at school. C'mon." Micheal suggested. We nodded in agreement and started our way down to the achool. Luke stayed behind with me and whispered, "It happened again didn't it?"

I looked at him, my mouth gaping open. I swollowed before saying. "H-how did you know about that?"

"Come on Skye! You come back with bruises and blood on your face? It's not hard to pinpoint," He slid his hand in mine and gave a tight squeeze.

"Please, don't tell Ash." I pleaded.

"I promise." He swore. He gave my hand one more squeeze and let go. We walked in silence the rest of the way.

"Ash!" Luke called. Ashton was leaning against a wall examining his nails. I stayed back trying to stay hidden. Ash hugged all the guys and messing with their hair.

"What took you so long?" He asked.

"We bumped into Skye." Calum said.

Ashton looked past them and his eyes landed on me. He started running towards me and I did the same. I jumped up and he caught m in a hug.

"I missed you." He whispered through my hair.

"I missed you too." He set me down and the lads were staring at us, laughing. I stepped a good distance away from Ash and started walking to my first period.

Ahston

I rubbed the back of my neck as I walked towards my friends.

"Dude." Calum breathed out. "When are you going to ask her out? You've had a crush in her sence what? Preschool?"

"I would if I knew how she felt about me. Maybe she doesn't even like me like that." I argued.

They all nudged me and we started walking behind Skyelynne to our first period.

Please read this book along with many of my other books.

Hope you like it! Bye my loves!!