Chapter 9 [edited]

Luke's P.O.V

I walked back to find Ashton sobbing into his hands with Calum and Micheal whispering around him. I walked up to them and clapped Ashton on his shoulder.

"Nice job, Ash. You made her feel worthless." His body tensed up and he looked at me. His hands fell from his face and wrapped around my throat.

"This is my fault? It's hers for not telling me." He said through gritted teeth. Michael and Calum stepped back. Not knowing what to do. No one was in the hall, probably all going to class.

"Ashton. Let. Go." I gasped out. A figure rushed by and I recognized the color of the hair that came in a blur. Skye.

"Skye!" I managed to yell out. She turned around, her eyes widening.

"Ashton! Let him go!" She yelled. He turned and dropped me to the ground. He stared at his hands, and then backed away.

Ashton

What did I do? I've hurt Skyeand now Luke? What is happening to me?   I thought to myself as I ran through halls. I stopped at the school's back exit and opened the door, sliding out of the building. The hot sun shone down on my exposed skin. I slid my back down the brick wall and shoved my face in my palms.

What have you done? What have you done? I asked myself. I heard the door slam shut as someone walked out.

"Ash? Ashton, hey what's going on with you today?" I look up to see Skye. Her eyes were a very dark green blue.

"I- I don't know what happened." I say softly. She sits next to me, wincing as she clutches her side. Did I do that?

"I know, it's okay. It's over now. It's alright." She whispered. Was she telling me that or herself?

"No, it's not okay. I hurt you, and choked Luke. I hurt the people I care about. I will never  forgive myself for that."

Her arms wrap around my back. I'm not as tense and I shift so my arms wrap around her waist.

"Well I forgive you." She whispered in my ear.

Skyelynne

I honestly don't care what my dad has to say or do to me anymore. The whole school knows, and Ashton knows now. I might as well disappear before the others find out.

I hold him close as we sit outside in the hot beating sun. My skin is bruised with purple and blue spots circling around. Maybe Ashton will be my savior, maybe finally I will be saved.

"Skye? Can I ask you something?" Ashton pulled away but still held my freezing hands. He smiled and wrapped his hands around my own.

"Yeah? What is it?" I ask, a little concerned.

"What would have happened if you hadn't told me? Or if Luke wouldn't have found out?"

I didn't speak. I didn't know what to say, I've been thinking about this for what seems like forever. I've wanted to tell someone, I've wanted to scream out for help, I've needed  someone to help me.

"I've been scared of everyone for a very long time. My dad doesn't want me to tell anyone. He doesn't want me to be around you anymore." I looked down, awaiting his response.

"Skye, I don't want you to get hurt even more then you already have been. What will you do if he finds out?" His eyes lock on mine.

Be careful about what you say. I warned myself.

Heyyy. Sorry its taken so long for a new update on any of my books.

Hope this chapter was good, if not I'm sorry!!

So I have an account on Instagram, my username is @self.taught__
I have my drawings and bands on there, so go ahead and follow it!! I follow back!

Please vote, comment, fan, and share!!

Thanks my little pandas!