Chapter 11 [edited]

Next day

Skyelynne

I woke up to find a shadowy figure in the corner of my room, an object in hand. I blinked trying to see what it was. "He'll find out, you know he will. Just give up now. You'll be okay." It was my mother, before she left me.

I couldn't breathe. No words came out, no air came in. You're just dreaming, wake up. Wake up
Wake up!  I shot up on my bed, sweat and tears rolling down my face.

I looked at my phone, it's Saturday. Which means that dad is out gambling. I groaned as I heard the door bell go off. I walked down the hall, and opened the front door.

Ash, Luke, Calum, and Micheal stood there fiddling with their hands. "Skye, we need to talk." Luke said looking up at me. I stepped out of their way so they could enter.

"Okay. What is it?" I sat down on the matted couch with stains covering almost every inch of its surface. They followed, except for Ash.

"How come you never told us about your scar? We could've helped you." Calum said, tears formed in his eyes. I looked at Ash, he did the same.

"So you told them?" I asked him.

"What else was I supposed to do? Wait and watch till you decide to end it all? I had to do something." He choked out.

"Come here." I said holding out my arms. He refused and put my arms back down.

"I didn't tell any of you because I was afraid. Okay? My mom left with my sister, and left me with my dad. Yes he beats me, why I don't know. But I find a way to get over it." I say as I subconsciously  clutch my wrist. Michael notices this.

"Show me your wrist." He said.

"No."

"Skye. Wrists, now." He got up from the couch and walked over to me.

"I said no." He sighed and grabbed hold of my arms.

"Ashton, pull up her sleeves. Calum and Luke hold her back.  They did as told as I struggled to get out of their grip. Ashton pushed up my sleeves.

"That's what I thought." Micheal mumbled. I looked at Ash, my eyes brimmed with tears.

"Why? Why aren't you telling me any of this!" He yelled. I flinched. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean t-" I cut him off by running down the hall and into my room. I locked the door behind me.

Ashton pounded on the door as I collapsed to the ground. Hot tears ran down my cheeks and I was curled up in a ball on the floor.

"Skye don't do anything stupid!" Luke yelled. They pounded on the door again. I gave up and slouched down not caring anymore, they can't do anything to me.

The door busts open. I stay there huddled in the corner.

Ashton

We break open the door and find her huddled in the corner sobbing. Blood was stained on the walls, dirt and smoke filled the air. Is this what she had to live in?

I crouch down next to her and hold her shaking frame. She sobs into my shoulder, soaking it with her tears. I rub circles into her her back, until her breathing evens out and she had stopped crying.

"Can we talk now?" I ask. She nods and adjusts herself to a comfortable sitting position. I sit in front of her while the others sit on her bed.

"When did this all start?" Calum asks. She takes a shaky breathe and chokes out,

"While you guys were on tour. I was being bullied more and more and my father...." She stopped.

"Your father? What happened?" I asked lifting her chin. She  started to shake uncontrollably again.

"I-i just can't talk about it. It's so hard." She mumbles.

"Please." We all plead at once. She nods and wipes years from her face.

"He did something  to me. Him and his friends. They cornered me in here." I knew what she was talking about.

"Oh my god, Skye. I'm so so sorry." Luke says. He kneels down and hugs her.

"Why didn't you tell someone about this?" I asked. She shrugged in response.

"I didn't want it to happen again." We all nodded and got up. I put my hand out and she took it. I picked her up bridal style and we walked out the door.

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been so long.

I hope you enjoyed thsis chapter. Please comment, fan, vote, and of course share on any social media.

DM me for my insta (I have 3) and or Pintrest.

Thanks for all the lovely votes!