Chapter 16

Luke

"Hey." Ashton whispered to Skye. I smiled at thought of her being awake, and not slipping into a coma. It would've been so hard for Ashton to let go of Skyw like that. I mean it would be hard for all of us.

She smiled at Ashton and whispered back, "Hey." I giggled to myself at their conversation.

"Why are you whispering?" Micheal whispered in between them. The room filled with laughter and I think it's the first time I've felt this happy, since I left Florida.

"How's your head?" I asked, looking at Skye. She grimaced at the mention of her head.

"It hurts." She said rubbing her arm. She has bruises circling her arms up and down. I frown at seeing her hurt like this, she's so innocent and fragile.

The nurse walked in, a clipboard in hand. "You are free to be ave when ever you like. Change the bandages twice a day to keep your wound from getting infected, and stay in bed. No quick movements or anything like that, other then that you are perfectly fine." She said unhooking Skye from her monitors.

"Alright." Is all Skye said before the the nurse walked out. She sat up and motioned for everyone to leave. We did and waited in the hall.

Skyelynne

I motioned for your everyone to leave

Once they did I got up from the hospital bed and grabbed my clothes. I tugged the ugly looking gown off and pulled on my sweat pants, crop top, and Toms on my bruised body. I looked at my legs for awhile. My dad really had done some damage to me.

I walked out in the hall to find the guys talking to the doctors and nurses. My heart started beating faster and faster. Please don't be talking about the abuse. Please, please, please. I begged in my mind.

"Hey, you're not supposed to be moving around so much." Ashton says wrapping an arm around mg waist.

"Then carry me." I tease. He actually picked me up and carries me bridal style. One hand supporting my back and the other under my butt. (Hehehe, don't touch the butt.)

"Well, what do we do now?" Calum asks as we are driving away from the hospital.

"I don't know. Skye, any thoughts?" Micheal asks while he drives.

"No, not really. Um.. Actually can you drop me off at home? If I don't get home my dads going to, you know. Beat me." I whisper the last part. The silence flows between us, making it hard to look at them.

"Are you sure?" Luke asks next me. I nod yes and he turns his attention to his phone. Clicking it off and on, over and over again.

"Hey Luke, have you heard from Lauren latley?" Calum asks nudging him.

"Who's Lauren?" I question.

"My ex." Luke mumbles. I stay silent the rest of the way to my house.

They stop in my driveway and I walk out. Ashton comes with me, squeezing my hand. "Are you sure you want to stay here?"

"I'm sure. If I need you, I'll call you. I promise." He nods and cups my right cheek,  leaning in to kiss me. Just as his lips brush mine the door swings open. And there stands my drunken father.

"Dad." I whimper. He looks at me with disgust and anger, then back to Ashton.

"Hi Mr.Rogers." Ashton waves to my father. He grunts.

"Stay away from my daughter. Do you here me? Stay away from her!" He yells. I flinch back. He looks at me. "And you, I told you to stay away from him."

"It's not him I should stay away from, it's you!" I say as loud as I can. He yanks me by my arm and throws me inside. He then shuts the door in Ashton's face.

"I told you what would happen if you saw him again. You didn't listen, so I guess I have to do what I have to." He grumbles

"Go ahead, I'm already living in hell." He smacks me and the beating begins.

Oooooo. I added Lauren in here from 'Could He Be The One.' I hope you liked that.

How many votes and comments can this chapter get?