Chapter 26

Skyelynne

Everyone left my room. I sat in silence with the monitor beebing. I looked at everything in my room. A few chairs, a couch, TV, bathroom, and a small kitchen sink and microwave. There were two small windows. One that overlooked the outside world and one that led to the waiting room.

I looked out the window and saw rain trickling down the window. The perfect weather for a horrible day. The door opened and closed behind me, I heard shuffling feet but didn't bother to look behind me. It was silent before somebody crossed in front of me, blocking the veiw of the rain.

I didn't turn look at who it was, I already knew. "Hey Skye, how are you feeling?" The person in front of me asked. I didn't say anything, I didn't want to nor did I need to. I stared straight ahead, ignoring the outside world.

"Skye, please talk to us." I turned around and saw Luke, Cal, and Mikey. They looked as if they hadn't slept for days.

"How long was I out of it?" I asked turning back to the window.

"About four days. Maybe five." Ashton answered.

"To bad it wasn't any longer." I mumbled. Obviously Ashton heard me and he frowned.

"Don't say that. We were all so worried that you weren't going to make it." His hand layed on mine, I pulled it back and let out a small laugh.

"Just because you guys wanted me to live, doesn't mean I wanted to. I tried diying for a reason, one none of you would understand." I blurted.

"I would." A female voice said. I tured back around, my eyes landing on an exact replica of my mother.

"D-daphne?" I choked out. The tears started to form in the brim if my eyes again. She nodded and smiled.

"Hi." She said smiling and walking to my side, giving me a hug. "I've missed you." She whispered in my ear.

"I've missed you too big sis." We separated and looked at Ashton.

"Can you guys leave? I want to talk to Skye." She looked at the boys. They nodded and walked out. Ashton stopped at the door and looked back at us, then disappeared into the hall.

"It has been so long since I've seen you." Daphne brushes the back of her palm against my face. I pull away at the touch.

"Why are you and mom here? After all these years you finally decide to come?" I stare at her and frown. She let's out a small sigh and sits next to me.

"Mom and I didn't have the money. We blew it all on moving to the United States. I started going to school there and we ended up broke." She paused for a moment. "We wanted to come back, but we didn't know what had happened to you and dad." She whispered.

"Just get out. I can't handle this right now." I turned away and heard the door slam.

Just a head ups I won't be updating a whole lot this week since I'm going back to school.

Please vote, comment, and share this story on any social media. (Instagram, Pintrest, here, Tumble, etc).

Please follow my fan account xx.5sos.Ashton.xx on Instagram and my tumblr account xx-5s0s-xx

Thank you my lovlies!