Chapter 21

*Next day*

Luke

We watched as Skye's mom paced back and forth in the room. She mumbled something about us being able to see her, then she sat back down.

"The good news is," She began, "We can go see Skye now. She is on life suport, and has slipped into a coma. The doctors don't know if she's going to make it through or not, so they said we better see her as much as possible." She spoke softly.

"Okay, then let's go." Ashton jumped up running out the door. We all piled into our cars after Ashton and drive down the hospital.

Ashton

I sped down the road while music played in the back. A familiar song came on. Amnesia. I hummed all the way to the parking lot.

Just as I pulled in, I heard a screeching noise behind me. I turned around and saw a heap of cars on top of one another. Luke and Calum came limping out of the pile. A few cuts and few streaks of blood running down there body.

I got out of my car and ran over to them. "What happened? Where are the others?" I yelled.

"Micheal and Skye's mom are still on there way. A truck ran into us, the driver flew out the windsheild and was flown somewhere over there." Luke gasped for air.

"Come on, we need to get inside." I motioned them to go inside before me. I stared back the pile of cars. They could have died. I could have died. I shook the thoughts from my head and walked inside.

"Exscuse me, we're here to visit Skyelynne. She attempted Suicide. We were told that we could see her."Calum said. They instantly let us in the back and walked us down multiple halls.

We stopped at her room. I could see from the very tiny window that there were tubes, needles, and bottles of pills and medicines. I opened the door and rushed to her side. It hurt so much to see her like this.

"Skye, I'm sorry. I didn't want this to happen to you. I'm sorry, I love you more than anything I'm the world. I'm sorry." I whisper so nobody could here me. The others walked over and sat on stools or stood.

It was quiet. The only noise was our breathing and the monitors beebing.