Chapter 10 [edited]

Skyelynne

Be careful about what you say, I warned myself. I can't tell him about the knife, the self-harm, or even starving myself. I don't want to lie to him, but at the same time I don't want to hurt him with the truth.

I take a shaky breathe and mumble, "I've done things I'm not proud of, Ash. One if them you already asked about." I pulled my hair to the side exposing my large, rigid scar.

He turned my head so I would face him, his eyes were blurred with tears.

"I'm sorry, Ashton. I'm so so sorry." I looked down, about to cry myself. No, don't let him see you cry. A hand brushed against my neck causing goosebumps to circle around my skin.

"It's okay Skye. You just didn't know what to do, but if your dad did find out you'd finish what you already started?" I looked at him. His tears were gone, while mine now ran down my cheek.

I nodded, half expecting him to get up and walk away but he didn't. Instead he pressed his lips to mine, and wrapped his arms around my waist again.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled into the kiss making him giggle. "I don't ever want to loose you, okay? I love you Skye, don't forget that." He mumbled against my lips.

"Okay, now let's get to class. I don't want to miss even more school." He nodded and got up. I got up as well and we walked back to class.

Ashton

Now I know what the scar is about, but I know she's hiding something else. What is it? After we kissed we decided to go back to class.

Luke, Calum, and Micheal were already sitting at their seats working on the worksheet given to them. Once we entered the room all eyes were on us. The teacher wasn't in, probably copying some work for other classes

Skye sat in the back as usual, with me right next to her. The teacher walked in moments later, his eyes locked onto mine. Crap. I think to myself.

"Mr. Irwin, have you been her the whole time?" No, I was out choking my friend.

"Yes, Mr. Matthews. We have been." I nodded to Skye, he glared at us and shrugged as he walked away. Skye elbowed me whispering,

"Are you serious? You know I don't like lying to the teachers." I chuckled at her. "What's so funny?" She demanded.

"Nothing, you're just so cute when you angry. And you didn't lie, I did." She shook her head and flipped to page we were working on.

Heeeyyyy. Again I'm sorry about not updating as much. I've been having family problems and school and dance has been keeping busy.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Please vote, comment, fan, and SHARE.

Possible Ship yet??