Chapter 28

Michael

I elbowed Luke to wake him up. I could barley see Ashton and Skye in the hospital room, both of them sleeping. "We should go take a picture." I nod to the door.

"Let's do it." We both stand up and walk to the door. Luke opens it so elegantly it doesn't make a sound.

"On the count of three we both take a picture. Got it?" I whisper. He nods as we set up the phones.

"1-2...-3." Snap. The photos were taken and thankfully they didn't wake up. "They are so cute together." Luke whispers. I nod in agreement.

We walk out smiling and laughing as we sit down. I post the photo to Instagram and Twitter. Luke does the same. My caption read,

Ash really does love her. Even through her hardest times. Love you both. I tag Ashton, Skye, and Luke. I look back in the room, Ashton woke up but Skye was still asleep.

Ashton

I heard the door close and my eyes opened before I knew what was going on. Michael and Luke were walking away from the door. Just then my phone buzzed four times. I pulled it out gently and looked at what was happening.

Luke and Michael had taken a picture of me and Skye sleeping together. A small smile tugged at my lips as I read all the captions on Twitter and Instagram. The photos already have thousands of likes and comments. One comment cought me off guard.

It said: I feel so bad for Skye right now, I wish everyone would stop hating on her. She's a beautiful and intelligent girl. I just stood by at school and watched it happen. I'm sorry Skye, I should've done something.

I hadn't noticed it but tears had started to fall down my face. They fell on Skye's head and ran down her hair, then falling on her skin. Was everyone just jelouse of her? If so, why? Why didn't anyone do anything? All these questions I know would not be answered.

Skye's heart monitor started to beep faster, her hand was dug into the sheets, and her face was beaded with sweat.

"Skye, Skye wake up. Its just a dream." I lightly shook her. She didn't wake up. I leaned my head down so my mouth was only inches from hers. I placed my lips on hers softly, the beebing slowed and her hand relaxed. I smiled and pulled away.

Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled a genuine smile. "Good evening, Sleeping Beauty." I smiled down at her.

"Evening." She whispered. "How long were we out?" She sat up while holding her side.

"I don't know, a few hours maybe." I handed her her phone. She gave me a puzzled look, I just smiled. She opened her phone and went to Instagram. She smiled at the photo Mikey had taken.

"That little bastard." She chuckled. I slipped her free hand into mine and intertwined our fingers together. With my other hand I pulled out her journal from my pocket and placed it on her lap. She stared at me and then the journal.

"Why did you go back to my house?" She whispered, picking up the book. Her fingers traced the patterns on the front. I shrugged.

"To find answers. I ended up finding bloddy razors and this book." I rub circles in the back if her palm to ease the stress that has been laid upon her.

"How much did you read?"

"Two pages. That's it." I take the book and opened up the pages. She frowns at the pages and what is written on them.

"Nobody was ever ment to know about this, Ashton. No one." She places her head in her hands. I hesitate to hug her but don't.

"I know, I jut want to help." I swing my legs over the bed and stand up. She doesn't even look up from the book. I walk to the door and am out in the hall yet again.

Skyelynne

You stupid little girl! You should've hidden it better! I yell at myself. I clutch my phone and throw it at the wall as Ashton leaves. A scream escapes my throat and fills the room, it then turns into an ugly sob.

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." I whisper, my voices cracks on various occasions. I should've burned it, ripped it shreds. I should've know this would happen. I start wheezing and I can't breathe, the monitors slow and my vision becomes blurred.

Breathe, just breathe. I remind myself. The beebing slows and my vision clears. I take in deep breathes and exhale. I repeat the motion several times. I fall on to the pillows and stare at the ceiling, my thoughts consume my loneliness.

Why am I like this? What did I do to become this way? Questions like these always roam around. The sad part is, I can't answer any of them.

"I just wish it would end." I mumble to myself. I look at the book and pick it up slowly. I take it in both hands and rip it, throwing it the garbage can next to me.

Hey, hope this chapter was some what good. If not, oh well I tried.

Please vote, comment, and SHARE on any social media.

Btw requests for imagines and preferences are available on my preferences book. Dm or comment your suggestions!

Thanks my lovely rejects!