Chapter 32

Skyelynne

I woke up with a burning feeling in my left arm, then I realized it's just a long cut from a razor. I turned just a bit to see three boys standing at the edge of my bed smiling like clowns...which I hate.

"What?" I moaned trying to wriggle out of Ashton's grasp. He didn't move.

"You're going back to school today!" Luke shouts to wake up Ashton. He succeed but then was hit with a flying pillow. I giggle and push his body off of mine.

"And we'll be there with you, just in case anything happens." Calum adds nodding his head.

"I can take care of myself, thank you very much." I walk to my closet and grab a black 'Forever Young ' crop top, black high waisted shorts, and white Vans.

"If you were so capable of taking care of yourself then why are you wrists covered with scars? And your legs?" Calum spits. I tighten my grip on my clothing.

"That's enough Calum." Ashton says as he stands up from the bed.

"All of you get out, I need to change." They followed each other out the door, Ashton tried to comfort me by I just pushed back.

I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower, the water boiling hot. As I slid off my clothes I saw what damage I had done to myself.

You could see my spine and rib cage, scars covered half of me and the other half was just skin and bones. My face was suken in and my eyes looked darker then usual. Like all the light was taken out and the only light left was disintegrating.

I finally jumped into the shower and did what I needed to do. After all the shampoo was out I sat on the floor and let the water run down my body. My thoughts consumed me and I just felt numb, my body didn't burn from the water. I felt nothing.

I shut off the water and quickly wrapped a towel around my exposed body before I froze. I walked out to m my room to see Ashton going through my phone.

"Ashton! What the hell are you doing?" I screamed. He flew his head up and looked at me in dismay.

"I'm so sorry, Skye. I was just umm.." His voice trailed as he tried to think of an excuse.

"I'm only in a towel here!" I scream again. He nods and turns from me.

"Go ahead and get dressed, I won't look." I carefully slid off the towel off  and into my undergarments, then my outfit for the day.

"Did you read the comments on the picture you were tagged in from yesterday?" Ashton asks turning around just as I threw my hair up in a messy ponytail.

"No, I was to busy driving a sharp object threw my skin." I say honestly.

"Well people were defending you, not hating on you." I turn to him, and don't say anything.

"Well good for them." I say sarcastically. I pull out all of my makeup and start to apply mascara, then bottom eye liner, blush, eyeshadow, conseler, and foundation.

"Fine, whatever be like that. Breakfast is down stairs waiting for you." He said slamming the door on his way out. I jump a little, then walk into the bathroom once more to brush my teeth.

When I finish I grab all of my books and my bookbag, then sneaking out my window to walk to school.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When I get to the school everyone just stares at me, looking me up and down with disappointed faces. I took in a deep breath and marched my way into the school. When I walked down to the front office to grab my new schedule for the last semester people just starred and murmured to each other.

"You know." I started saying, "if you're going to talk about me behind my back I suggest you say it to my face. Talking behind someone's back in front of them is just idiotic." Their mouths hung open, then they finally walked off.

"Welcome back Skye, we missed you." The lady at the front desk said, handing me my schedule. I gave her a genuinely fake smile and walked off.

"Oh goody, suicidal maniac is back in town." I stopped in front of them and glared.

"I'm sorry where you talking about me?" I say almost spitting in her face.

"I sure was." Her eyes trailed down to my wrists and legs. "Now what do we have here?" She grabs my wrist and pulls then tight, opening my new cut. I wriggle out of her grasp and smash her hand into the wall. She screams in pain.

"If you ever touch me again, so help me god I will show you real pain." I whisper in her ear. Everyone just stares. I finish walking down the hall and to my first period class.

Heyo my lovely friends, sorry for not updating in while. I've been training.....for the sleeping Olympics. Haha I'm lame. ):

Anyways....so I went to a dance meeting on Friday (yesterday) and this summer I'll be taking a pre point ballet class! It's also going to be in the fall. (Pre point is just learning the techniques and skills)

So please vote, commemt, and share!
By the way, Magic will be updated along with some new stories.

Well that's it for now. Thank you my lovley rejejcts! ✖