Chapter 15

Skyelynne

I couldn't see anything. I could here and feel things but not see. I tried to peel open my eye lids but nothing happened. Great,  just great. I thought to myself. Was I unconscious?

"Here she is. She's unconscious but can still here and feel everything." A female voice spoke. So I was unconscious. Beeping filled the air along with quiet whispers.

I felt a hand wrap around my cold ones. "Skye? Skye, can you here me?" It was Ashton. He's here, he's really here. If he's here the others have to be here too.

"Dude, she won't answer you." This time it was Mikey.

Ashton spoke again, "I-i just have to try it." I felt a tear drop fall on my hand. I had to do something to let him know that I'm here.

I tried to move my feet. Didn't work. Tried to move my head. Didn't work. I finally was able to move my hand, just pulling all my will power into squeazing his hand. It worked.

"She squeazed my hand!" Ashton exclaimed. It was silent. "I swear she grabbed my hand." He said.

"The nurse did say she can feel and here everything." Luke spoke. I felt sparks erupt inside of me. Some had placed their lips on mine.

"Please wake up." Ashton whispered in my ear.

Ashton

"Please wake up." I whispered to the unconscious Skye. She has to wake up at some point in time, right? She can't just stay here forever.

Her eyes were shut. Evey once in a while they flutter but never opened.  What if she decides to never wake up? What is she decides to wake up but doesn't remember anything? All these thoughts ran through my head.

"Ashton. Look." Luke pointed to Skye. Her eyes had opened. She  scanned the room she was in. She looked at me and smiled.

She stayed.