Chapter 40

This is the last chapter of New Classic's third installment before epilogue. Thank you so much for coming this far.

#NewClassicRTMC

Chapter 40
Comeback

The news about New Classic's comeback concert shook the entire music industry

The news about New Classic's comeback concert shook the entire music industry. It was followed by articles of Ike being a major shareholder in Top Star Records, and New Classic establishing their own label as a subsidiary company of Top Star.

In just a day, after they ended their hiatus and broke their silence, New Classic sealed their place on top. Even after almost two years of hiatus, they proved that they're still the number one band, not just in the Philippines but the whole world.

I was beyond proud to see the positive comments that they were getting from the public. My eyes were glued on the set right in front us while waiting for the members to arrive.

Zendaya and Cloé were sitting beside me. Nasa studio kami kung saan ang showcase ng New Classic. Kaming tatlo lamang ang nagsilbing audience dahil ang mga fans ay sa online lamang nakakanood.

For the online showcase, they would officially announce their comeback and share their future plans as a band. We could see the live view count of people waiting for the start of the livestream. There were more than two hundred thousand fans waiting for the livestream to start and the counter was still going up.

Just then, I heard heavy breathing beside me. I turned to Zendaya in concern. She looked nervous and uneasy. She was biting her lips, shaking her legs and playing with her hands.

I learned that she's a huge fan of New Classic. She even became the president of the First Class fan club for a long time. I was sure that the nervousness was brought by her excitement to see the band on the stage.

Gently placing my hand on her shoulder, Zendaya looked at me. I smiled and asked, "Are you excited?"

A huge smile slowly crept on her lips. She kept nodding her head. "I feel like crying. I'm so excited. I don't know what to do."

"Kalma ka, Zen," marahang sabi sa kanya ni Cloé. "Baka kapag nakita ka ni Isaiah na umiiyak ay ipahinto no'n agad ang showcase para lapitan ka."

In order to stifle a laugh, I bit my lower lip. We all knew that the possibility of that happening was at a hundred percent. Zendaya calmed down right away. There was no trace of tears in her eyes.

Kasabay ng kanyang pagkalma ay ang biglang pag-ingay ng mga staff, hudyat na pumasok na ang New Classic sa studio. They frantically checked all the things needed for the successful live showcase last minute. On the other hand, the members looked so calm as they sat on their respective places.

They were all wearing semi-formal outfits with the same style and concept—suits on top of a plain white shirt and jeans. Hairs were also styled almost the same way they usually do. Honestly, there wasn't any difference from their everyday look, but the aura they exuded was defintely stronger.