Please help

Hello Dear Readers and Friends,

Many of you might not know this, but I am in the process of editing this story. This is the very first draft of this story and hence it's not the best version of itself. There are bloopers, loopholes and grammatical errors that are definitely embarrassing at this point. As, I edit the obvious errors,  I would like some assistance in editing the story content itself which is why I am so thankful for this wonderful app that allows me to interact with you all. If you have enjoyed this story and would like to see it being taken to the next level then please spend some time to give me honest and maybe even harsh feedback so that I can present a story to you all that's not only well written, but also has well developed characters and an interesting storyline.

Before I ask the questions, I would like to take a moment and thank each one of you for showing your support for this story in your own way.

If you could all do in-line comments on each of the questions, I would be over the moon and I promise I will try my best to incorporate as many suggestions and feedback as possible. Although, I would please request you to understand that it will be impossible to make everyone happy. So, I will have to use some discretion.

1) Did the story hold your interest from the very beginning? Or did you force yourself to continue reading?

2) Could you relate to the main character's emotions and actions?

3) Were the descriptions vivid or were they too detailed to the point it got boring?

4) Was there a point at which the story lagged or became boring at any point? Are they any particular scenes you think don't serve any purpose to the story?

5) Were there scenes that confused you? Or annoyed you?

6) Were there any blaring inconsistencies or loopholes?

7) Were there characters that you think could be made more interesting or even likeable? (Including the main characters)

8) Were the POV's in the storytelling always clear?

9) Were the dialogues and dialogue tags organic? Or did they sound fake and unrealistic?

10) What part of the story was your favorite? And what part did you not enjoy?

11) Did Dhvani and Shauurya's conflict seem real to you?

12) What did you think about the ending? Would you change it to make it more realistic and believable?

13) In terms of the writing, do you like the general writing style or is it overly simplistic?

14) Keeping in mind the story and why it's important these characters remain far from perfect, what would you change about the characters?

- Shaurya
-Dhavni
- Dhruv
- Haripraksh
- Priya

15) On a scale of one to ten, how disappointed would you be if there was no Dhruv in this story?

Thank you for sharing your opinions with me. It really means a lot to me!❤