Editing/Rewriting and News

Hello everyone! I am going to start reading this book and editing it and rewriting it! I will be posting it as a separate  book so please be on the look out for that! As I read and edit it, I will go back and reply to a lot of comments! So be ready for that also.

I am sorry that I haven't been very active on this account. I am trying to make 3 books that are posted (on both my fanfiction accounts), I am also trying to get my Youtube Wattpad caught up. While doing all that, I am working on 2 orignal videos. I am also working on a joined account with my best friend. I am also still in Highschool so I am working on my schooling.

I also am trying to get my own book started. Yes, I am working on a book to publish. I am not going to give any details of it out. When, I do get it done, I am going to post it on a whole new account. That account is going to be for my orignal stories. I don't want my fanfictions and my orignal books put together.

As soon as this is posted, I am going to start working on editing this book and rewriting it. The plot is going to be some what similar. Some things might change, but over all, I want it to be the same. 

I hope you all are having a wonderful day/night! I love you all!

-_-_-_-

Words: 252