Chapter eleven

Edited on 1/22/22

(Percy's POV)

Paul and I was having a good time on the way home. We were singing to songs on the radio. (I don't think I have a good voice, but Paul looked like he was struck by a train when he herd it.) I look out my mirror and seen the Mintour again. I sighed. I didn't realize it until it was to late that he was really close. I looked at Paul to tell him something, when the ca flipped. Paul and I both screamed. The Mintour flipped us again. I looked at Paul. He was knocked out. I went to find Paul's phone to call for help. I released I couldn't move my right arm. 

'Oh no!' I thought. 'That's my sword arm!'

I sighed in frustration. I hate being weak and this is one of those points. I got dizzy all of a sudden and I felt like I was going to pass out. All of a sudden Paul's phone went off. It took me about two or three rings for me to grab it but I did. 

"Mom?" I didn't realize how weak I sounded until after I said it.

After, a couple of seconds I heard a worried Nico, on the other end. "PERCY! WHERE ARE YOU AT?!?"

I started coughing. "Nico, I-I want you to k-know if I die-"

Nico just me off. "Percy you're not going to die. Tell me were your at and I'll shadow travel Sally and I there and we'll help you."

"O-ok" I told them were Paul and I was. 

I heard the line cut. That's when I noticed how heavy my eyes were. I couldn't fight it for long before my eyes shut

(Jason's Prov) Surprise!

There was a pound at my cabin door. I groaned and walked over to the door and opened it. 

Piper smiled outside the door, "Hey."

I wiped my eyes, "What time is it?"

"It's about to be noon," She said with a smile.

My eyes widened. "I need food. I need breakfast." 

I was about to step out but Piper stopped me. "Before we get breakfast, you need to find some thing to change into?"

I looked down and realized I was in shorts. I blushed and opened the door for her to walk in. She sat on my bed. I walked into my bathroom. I got all my stuff out yesterday. I debated on getting in the shower. Percy would want me to save the water and not take two showers unless I needed it. Oh heck with it. What's the point if I'm going to take one tonight? I got dressed and walked out to see Piper asleep on my bed. I smiled and picked her up. I walked over to the door and flew out.

Pipers eyes flew open when all the air hit her face. "JASON! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" 

I laughed and started flying towards the food. "You'll live. We need food to live."

Piper hit my chest, "Put me down!"

I laughed and set her on the seat next to her table. I sighed. I landed and walked  over to make a plate.

"Jason what's wrong?" Piper asked.

"When, I was getting ready I started thing about Percy because I was debating either to take a shower or not. Then I thought. Well, lets save water and take one later. And you know how Percy is about saving water."

"Yeah. He loves water, well look at who's his father." Piper laughed.

We sat down. I was about to put a piece of bacon in my mouth when I heard three horns in the distance.

-_-_-_-

Words: 617

Hope you like it!