Chapter 24

(Leo's Pov)

-_- A couple hours before Piper woke up -_-

Yeah yeah yeah. I know must be wondering. How are you alive? Your supposed to be with Calypso. Bla Bla Bla Bla. Well, I found her, but she was already taken. I felt so stupid going and finding she already moved on. Her and another guy was kissing when I got there. I know she didn't see me, so I left a night in the sand. It's a gift and a note at the same time.

I turned Festus and came back to camp.

-_-  Flashback  -_-

Silent tears rolling down my face as camp camp into view. "F-Festus. Land please."

"Creeeeek." Said my metal Dinosaur as he flew down.

Campers looked amazed as we flew down. Once we got down, ran up to my trowing questions.

They kept getting closer and closer, so being me. I caught myself on fire. Campers moved back. I closed my eyes and made the flames go away. "Were is the seven?"

I got some odd looks. 

"You mean the rest of the seven?" Asked a random camper.

"What do you mean? What happened?" I looked around.

None of the campers said a word. Most of them wouldn't look at me. That ones that did, they held a sad expression.

"There in the infirmary," my brother, Zach, said.

"Thanks." I smiled and ran to the infirmary. As I was half way there, I turned and went back. Festus had little kids crawling all over him. "Hey, guys get off! You can get on him later! Come on shoo."  All the campers pouted, but got off. I look at Festus. "Fly around camp. When, I get out then I can tell you the plan. OK?"

Festus nodded his head and took flight.

I ran back in to the infirmary. Frank was walking out. I almost ran right into him. "Woah. Hold on there."

"LEO!" He hugged me then dragged me into the infirmary.

-_- Five minutes later -_-

"So, have you guys seen them at all?"

"No, they disappeared the next day. Then yesterday, Jason went missing." Hazel answered.

"Oh ok." I sat on a chair on the other side of the room that Piper was in.

I yawn and fall asleep to the beeping of Pipers monitor.

-_- After, Leo races out to the boom -_-

I ran out side to see an army of monsters. 

Not again. I thought as I ran into action.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I know it is short. I will post again tomorrow. At least I'm hoping to. I have testing for a couple weeks so I am studding as much as I can. Thank you for understanding.

I will try to update and everything tomorrow.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Words: 443