Chapter Nine

(Nico's Pov)

I heard Sally sigh. "Nico, will you please sit down and calm down?"

I shook my head. "Percy and Paul aren't back yet and it's been three hours since school ended." I started walking around the couch.

Sally looked at me in concern, "Nico, I'm sure there fine."

I just kept walking. "Will you call Paul again?"

Sally sighed, "Nico, I just called him five minutes ago."

I groaned, "Anything can happen in five minutes!"

Sally got her phone out and called Paul. One the third ring, someone picked it up, "Mom?" Percy asked, in a weak voice. I could tell he was in pain.

I ran over to the couch were Sally was sitting. "PERCY! WHERE ARE YOU AT?!?"

Percy started coughing. "Nico, I-I want you to k-know if I die-"

I just him off. "Percy you're not going to die. Tell me were your at and I'll shadow-travail me and Sally there and we'll help you."

"O-ok" Percy told us were he was. Me and Sally jumped up and I we ran over to the darkest corner.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- With Percy _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(Still Nico's Pov.)

I ran over to Paul's car. (Sally walked.) I wislied, there was a crowd around the car pushed my way to the front, There was a message in Greek. It was spray painted on the hood of the car. The message was spray painted in red and it read, "Αυτό είναι μόνο η αρχή. Να είσαι έτοιμος. Αυτός θα είναι ένας μακρύς πόλεμος. Περισσότερο από το τελευταίο. Σας συμβούλευα να είσαστε έτοιμοι."

(This is just the beginning. Be ready. This will be a long war. Longer than the last. I was advised you all to be ready.) 

I looked back at Sally who was about 2 feet from me. "Uh, Sally you need to read this." 

After, Sally got over her and read it she gasped. "No, not a longer war."

"Come one I need to get Paul and Percy out of the car." I walked over to Paul's side of the car.

When, I got over to  Paul's side of the car. A male mortal. Brown hair. Green eyes and tan. Looked at me. "I can get the driver out if you wanna get the passenger out?"

"Yeah, it will be easier and faster. Me and the guy switched sides. I opened Percy door and the grounded started to shake. Mrs. O' Lary I thought. 

I looked at Percy. He looked like he had been to Tartarus and back again. I didn't release it but I got deep in thought. I looked are Percy's cheek and seen out of no were a new cut came on. "Oh shit." I said.

"What?" Sally asked. "What's wrong? What's wrong with Percy?"

I didn't want to upset Sally more than I already have so I just said, "Nothing. A thought about Tartarus came to mind and I didn't mean to say it out loud."

I heard a sigh. I started unbuckling Percy when. I felt something lick my back. 

"Hey girl. We have to do something ok? Let me and the guy get Percy and the guy out and then I'll tell you what your going to do, ok?"

I just got a bark in reply. That's all I ever get. I was about to pick Percy up to get him out of the car when the guy said he got Paul out of the car. I looked over to see his eyes open and him groan. "Oh what happened?"

Sally crouched down and started asking questions. I picked Percy up and got him out of the car. Mrs. O' Lary was laying on the ground. "Ok, girl. Me, Percy, Paul, and Sally are going to get on your back. I need to go to the hospitable for Sally and Paul then go find the hunt for me and Percy. Got it girl?"

She baked. It took me a couple of minutes, but I got Percy on Mrs. O' Lary were he wouldn't fall. I climbed on her after. I looked at Paul. "Can you walk Paul?"

Paul stood up and grabbed the car and walked over to us. (He held on to the car the whole time.) "Yeah, I just need support."

"Ok, if you get on Mrs. O' Lary will take you to the hospitable to get checked on. Sally can help you walk. Also I want you to take a stress test to make sure non of this messed with the baby, Sally."

"I'm sure we are fine." Sally said as Paul got on. After, Paul was on he started helping Sally on. 

"I'm sure you are, but I still want you to get check, because Percy will freak. And you know it." I said. 

"Yeah, and I think we all are ready." She said. 

I looked at Mrs. O' Lary. "Ok, girl hurry. We still have to get to the hunt." 

Mrs. O' Lary got up and started running towards the hospitable.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

1. I am so sorry. I haven't updated in three weeks. I am planning on updating two or three times this week to make up for it.

2. I didn't go back over it, because I wanted to get it out as soon as I could to you guys. 

3. Again I am so sorry for not updating in three weeks.

4. Also tell me how you like the book. I love reading comments. They always make my dad. (Even the mean ones. Helps me improve my writing.)

Alright I am going to start working on the next chapter as soon as I update this in

5

4

3

2

1