Chapter 31

(Third Pov)

Nico threw the first punch and he caught it. "Calm down, babe."

There was whispers and all they did was grew Arrow's anger even more.

Zeus, God of the sky, stood up. " I bless Arrow and Worrier with the abilities my children have, controlling the winds, flying, lightning, and the ability to make and break storms." He shot a sky blue beam at the two fighting demigods.

Artemis stands up and trows a teal beam at them. "I bless Arrow and Worrier with the ability too since when an animal is near. I give u the ability to take and talk to any animal."

Hades shot a black beam at them. "I give u the ability to take and shadow travail. I give u the the ability to take and since where the dead is and u can summon anyone u want."

Hestia tood up and shot a firey red beam at them. "I bless Arrow and Warrior with the ability to take and make any home made meal and to summon fire when ever they want or need."

With each beam hit the two fighting gods they felt stronger. They didn't want to use there new powers around the others until they had them under control, but they also didn't want to use there old powers for someone might find out there true identity and they DID NOT want that to happen. So they kept going hand to hand combat.

Arrow faked a growl, (though to the campers it sounded real. The hunters and the gods could tell it was fake), "Give it up Warrior, you know I'm stronger."

At that moment, the moment the word 'stronger' came out of his mouth.  The two fighting demigods stopped. They looked at Hades.

"Did u feel that too?" Warrior asked.

"Both of them?" Arrow added.

Hades just nodded. 

Everyone looked confused. Percy looked at Nico as Nico did the same back.

"No no no no no no." Arrows hands went to his hair.

"Arrow calm down. Please calm down."

Arrow swung around to face with Warrior. 

That's when someone popped into both of there minds. "Oh no."

Zeus cleared his throat. "What's going on?"

Arrow looked at Zeus. Then, I looked at the goddess of love. After looking at them for a couple seconds, Arrow looked down to the ground.

Neither one of the demigods new what to say, so Hades spoke. "I am sorry, Zeus and Aphrodite, but your children, Jason and Piper died."

All the campers was shocked. All the campers looked sad, but the seven and Nico looked broken.

Hazel wrapped her arms around Frank and hid her face as she cried for her friends. Frank hid his face in his girlfriends hair as silent tears fell for his friend. 

Leo looked at the ground. His heart felt like it had been hit with 1,000 bricks and they just stuck on it. Slowly tears fell down his cheeks.

Annabeth didn't know how to take the news. She wanted to whoop with joy but at the same time she wanted to take and cry her eyes for her best friend and brother. More thoughts came into her mind. She had so many different thoughts came into her mind. She shook her head and over her face with her hands.

Thalia didn't, she couldn't believe the news. She looked at the ground. One thing about Thalia is she never crys, but this time she couldn't stop the tears from fall down her cheeks.

Warrior looked at the love of his life. Arrow was looking at the ground. He had tears in his eyed that was ready to spill at any second. Warrior walked over to him and wrapped his arms around his small form. It didn't take that long before the tears fall down his cheeks and his body ranked in sobs. It was hard for Warrior to hold the tears from falling. He didn't want his boyfriend to know he was crying to he kissed the top of his head as the tears silently fell down his face

Thalia looked up from the ground at the Lord of the dead. Her voice cracked as she spoke. She sounded as shadered glass and full of pain and sorrow. "Are they really gone? Is Jason gone? Piper too? No that can't be write. They was fine. I WAS TOLD HE WAS GOING TO LIVE!"

Everyone jumped at the sound of Thalias voice. No one had heard it go so loud in a matter of seconds.

Hades nodded his head. "I'm sorry, Thalia."

Thalia couldn't take it anymore. She ran out of the Throne Room. Tears streaming down her face. Artemis ran after her lieutenant .

Arrow wanted to run after his cousin hug her tight and tell her everything was going to be ok. The only problem was that he couldn't even take and convince his self that everything was going to be alright.  How do you convince someone else that it is going to be alright if you can't even convince yourself?

Warrior wanted to go after his cousin, but his boyfriend needs him. He felt like it would be wrong if he left him when he needed him. He decided he would try to help them both after Thalia and Artemis got back. Out of no where, pain shot to his head.

Zeus cleared his throat with tears in his eyes. "This meeting went from a welcome meeting to a disaster. As much I know, my son, Jason grace and Piper McLean will be missed. We need to have a funeral."

Demigods nodded there heads, 

Arrow took a step forwards. "Lord Zeus, I, Arrow, would like to plan the funerals with the help of Warrior, if he would like to help plan it with me."

Zeus nodded his head. "That will be fine Arrow, but if either of you need help all we gods are is a call away."

Arrow nodded his head. "Thank you, Lord Zeus."

Annabeth was pissed. She was the one designing Mount Olympus. She would be the one helping with the funerals or doing it her self. Annabeth looked up at the Lord of the sky. "Lord Zeus, is there anyway for me help to? I was Pipers best friend and Jason was like a brother to me. Can I please help?" Her voice cracked when she said please.

Zeus was gonna take and say something but he held back the comment. "Annabeth, I think they can handle it on there own."

Annabeth was even madder, but she couldn't show she was mad. She had to help. She had to finish her mission. She added the fake tears that was falling down her cheeks. "Please, Lord Zeus." She faked a beg that he seemed to by.

Zeus looked at Arrow, but Arrow wasn't looking at Zeus. Arrow was looking at Warrior. "Babe? What are you thinking about?"

As soon as Arrow finished talking, Warrior's body fell to the ground.