Chapter 18

I thought this was so cute so I wanted to share it with you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(Nico's Pov)

It feels like eternity. I know, it's only been a couple days, but you know what whatever.

When, all you see is black then you can, no you will get grumpy. I love the dark don't get me wrong and I lived in the shadows for a long time, but now. that I'm stuck here. I hate it. It's not like a normal hate. I hate it with a passion. I hate it with a burning passion.

I sighed and looked around. There hasn't been any light here. There is one thing I like here, besides the dark. I can still hear what's going on. I can also feel what they are doing to my body. Or rather someone. *cough* Percy *cough* because that person *cough* Percy *cough* won't let anyone touch me.

-_- Two days before -_-

I felt myself being lifted up. I hope they are putting a pillow under me. That bed is getting hard. I sighed. I then, realized that I had been sighing a lot in here. I sighed at me sighing to much.

I wish I could talk to Percy and see him. I know he is hurting. I can hear him cry himself to sleep after he had cuddled up to me. I like the idea that he is not leaving me by myself. The old me would have hated Percy being around him all the time. But the new me is loving it.

I left like I was being carried and then I heard soft hums of a song. I then one realizes three things. One, I was being carried. Two, the humming was coming from Percy, and three I was being carried by Percy who was now humming me to death. I listened to the song then I realized the song. It was . . . . . . . by . . . .  . . . . .

PUT SONG HERE 

I slowly started to sing to the song.

PUT LYRICS HERE

I for the first time being in this stupid coma smiled. For the first time since I got into this coma, I was happy.

Percy, when I get out, were going to be happy. I know it.

-_- After, Percy gets his eye sight back -_-

I am so happy for my Sea Prince. He got his eye sight back. I sigh again.

'STOP SIGHING!' I told myself.

I knew it wasn't going to happen so I sighed again. 

I groaned from frustration.

I feel like I'm being watched, but I already know who it is. It's Percy. He is almost always looking at me. He doesn't look at me in his sleep, that's a good thing. Even the little bit of food he eats. (Before he throws it back up) he is looking at me. 

I wish I could stare back. Look into the sea-green eyes I always fall for. The ones I get lost in. Then, I wish I could kiss his perfect lips.

'Percy' I thought. 'The first thing I'm going to do. Is get lost in your eyes. Then, I'm going to take and kiss those perfect lips. Your my perfect Sea Prince. I don't know what I would do without you. You are my angel. I love you.'

(Percy's Pov)

After, Apollo run out, like the idiot he is, and left. I looked at Nico. I wandered what he was thinking. If he would be able to hear me of I would talk. I want to tell him how much I love him. And how he was going to get better. How were  are going to go on dates when he wakes up. We can be a normal teen for a couple hours. (If monsters don't attack us). I could tell him that the girls didn't through  big fit like I thought they would.  I would tell him that Lady Artemis said that if we leave at sunrise then we should make it to Camp Half-Blood by the end of the day.

I would tell him that all the girls are worried about him. I am too, I don't know who is worried more me or Thalia. Most likely me. Thalia said she was going to zap you when you get up and better. She said, she's gonna do it so much that you'll be back in a coma again.

Maybe I should take and tell him. But there is no use. Because, I said all of this out loud.

My Neeks already knows. He knows that I love him and that's all that matters. As long as Nico is safe and ok, I'll be ok. I sigh and look at my Nico. My Nico. Wow. I can't say it enough. 

My Nico 

My Nico

My Nico

My Nico

Stupid ADHD. Anyway. I looked at my Nico. His face blank. I walked over and softly put my lips on his. Wishing we were in a movie and this kiss would wake him up, but of course it didn't. 

Nico . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Please wake up . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

I need you. . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

I love you. . . . . . . . . . . . 

 and of course. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I can't live without you. 

 I took out riptide and uncapped it. I watched the blade was the little bit of the light came in and it it. I did the one thing I haven't did in years. I cut. I made three cut marks. There more battle scars. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hope u liked it!!!!!!!!!!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Words - 987