Chapter 17

MINI CHAPTER!!! 

FROM: THE MAKER

TO!! THE BEST READERS IN THE WORLD

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Another reason I updated was barbecue I have had a really bad day and I thought. Well, maybe one of my readers are too, so why not update. So, i took and type all this up. I hope you all like it! 

So, Tell me about your day!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(Jason's Pov)

Let's just say I was almost admitted into the infirmary, because I was dehydrated and I haven't eaten anything. Three says its been. There days with worry of my beautiful girlfriend fighting for her life. 

I don't know what to do. I would go to Piper to ask what to do, but yeah know. I kinda can't.

I looked at my beautiful girlfriend. She looks so peaceful as she slept. I sighs and held her hand. I wish Percy or even Leo. One of them would crack of a joke and I would laugh or even smile. I can't even smile. I know its sad. 

I don't like the idea that Piper is fighting for her life. Yeah if your a demigod then your always fighting for your life. But this time, Piper is fighting by her life on her own.

No, she isn't fighting this battle alone. She never was and won't be. I'm always here. Hazel, Frank, Me, Percy, Nico, and Leo if he was still alive. 

I heard the door open, but I just ignored it. I didn't feel like answering to anyone. 

But now that I think about it. I wish I would have. 

Then, maybe just maybe

I wouldn't be with the enemy.

Chained,

watching camp,

burned,

bruised,

Pleading them to stop,

Then, I seen two people I didn't want to see.

Annabeth and Will.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I FORGOT THE WORD COUNT SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Words - 302