Chapter 29

(Percy's Pov)

Soooooooooo We have no idea what our back ground story is. 

"We better get back with the others." Nico said.

"Yeah that sounds good. They should be almost done. If not done." Artemis said and I swear I heard her say. "Hopefully, they are done, because I wanna bless you." 

I looked at Artemis with a surprised look. "You wanna what?!"

"Huh? Oh. Yeah, I wan to and so do some of the other gods. The only problem is that they didn't want any campers here but I guess that's not gonna happen."

"Yeah." 

As, we were walking, I looked at Nico. He he had a slight smile. Keep word: Slight. I poked him in his side. He looked up, but I was already looking forward like I didn't do anything.

He just shook his head and keep walking. I did it again., but this time I did it in a ticklish spot.

He let out a small giggle then glared at me. I just smiled my goofie grin. "What Nico?"

"Quit it." He said and walked a little faster.

I looked back at an amused Artemis. I walked behind Nico, grabbed Nico by the hips and pulled him to wear his back was on my chest. I could feel the heat raise to my face, but Nico's face was a tomato. 

"Hey."

"Hi." He squeaked out.

"I got a question."

"What's that?"

"When its just us or us and the hunters or us and the hunters and Artemis, can we use our real names?"

He thought about it for a minuted. "Sure, why not."

'Thanks Neeks." I said, letting him go. I grabbed his hand and started walking Artemis walked beside us.

The rest of the walk was silent. When we got to the throne room door we threw our cloak hoods up and walked in.

When, we got in there.. Most of the campers were sitting up if they could. Only a couple looked dead. 

Artemis looked at her brother. "I am going to call a meeting."

Apollo nodded. 

Nico and I started walking about asking everyone if they needed anything. Most of them said no.

The ones that didn't just wanted some of the godly food. We looked away when 11 different bright lights came on. The rest of the gods.

"What happened?" Demeter asked/yelled.

I heard a cough and looked over to see Annabeth. I stiffened, my stiffness get worse when she started speaking. "Camp was attacked, this is the result."

I felt a hand on my palm, then I felt the fingers intertwine with mine. My stiffness went eased up little bit. I looked over at Nico who mouthed. 'It's ok everything is going to be ok.'

Zeus looked at me then at Nico then I. "I guess we will be having a longer meeting then planned."

All the gods nodded as they took their seats.

Zeus cleared his voice. "I would like to start this meeting with my daughter Artemis speaking."

CLIFF HANGER

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey everyone. I hope you all are having a fantastic weeks and I hope it grows even happier. If not then, I am sorry. I hope it gets better very very very soon.