Chapter 23

Please, remember to vote. I need to know. I feel like my readers need to be apart of my choices too. 

If you guys have any ideas let me know, because I wanna add your ideas in too.

Sorry I didn't update last week. I have state testing for a couple of weeks. I will update as much as

I love that picture. Might add it in the story somehow. (Later on of course.) Anyway back to the story.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(Nico's Pov.)

After, what seemed like forever. Apollo let me go. I stood up and walked outside. I walked like a penguin, but that will change after I get used to waking again.

All the girls ran up to me. I was looking around. Not even half a minute later everything gets fuzzy and dizzy.

I look around. All I see is body's. YOU might not know this about me, but I have  claustrophobia, becuas of my time in the jar. I could feel myself fall into a panic attack. 

"P-Percy!" I yell as I fall. I try to catch my breath, but I can't. I look around as I put my hands on my head. All the girls started to move away. I could see Percy running to me as fast as he could. 

Knowing he was coming helped me a little. I start fighting to stay awake. 

Your weak

You don't deserve him

He's gonna leave you

I block the voices and listens to Percy's soothing voice.

I calm down enough to end the panic attack.

I opened my eyes. Percy wiped my unknown tears away. "Shh, it's ok."

I welcomed his in brace as he wrapped his arms around me.  I hid my face into my Prince's chest. Prince hmm I like Percy's new nickname.

I heard Percy start talking. "He was having a panic attack don't worry, its not your fault. I think it was were he was stuck in the jar for so long."

I shake my head up and down. I hear Prince laugh. "Yeah, I was right. Come one everyone lets go get breakfast."

I felt myself being picked up, knowing that it is Percy, I don't freak out. It it was someone I didn't know, I would have most likely had another panic attack. It's Percy, so I didn't.

I closed my eyes and breathed in his familiar scent. The ocean. I loved the way Percy smelled. I felt his lips kiss the top of my head.

I opened my eyes to look to see were we were going. I could see some of the girls sitting at picnic table. Oh breakfast right.

Percy sat down and sat me beside him. I held on to his arm. Scared to let him go, afraid he would leave in the mist of the air.

Percy laughed. "Are you gonna let me go?"

"No," I say stubbornly. Clutching to his arm. Everyone laughed. 

Artemis and Thalia walked over to the table  with a plate in each hand. 

"Percy will you help?" Artemis asked. "I know Nico just woke up and everything, but if we wanna get to Camp before sunset then we need to hurry eat and pack up."

I felt my heart drop. Were going back to camp? Why do we have to go back to camp?

I felt someone put there hand on my shoulder. I didn't look up. I held tighter to Percy's arm.

"Nico?" I heard. I took in a slow breath. I shut my eyes. I wanted this to be a nightmare. I don't want to go back to camp, because of them.

"Babe, look at me please." I opened my eyes to look into Percy's sea-green ones. "They don't have to know it's us. Artemis said, that we can wear our capes."

I felt a little better, but I still didn't want to go. "OK."

-_-  1/2 an hour later -_-

I put me and Percy's backpack on my back. Percy walked in from helping Abbie, one of the younger hunters. 

He was shocked to see everything already up, besides the tent and the restroom. "You wake up and pack everything in under 20 minutes."

"I haven't done the bathroom yet fish stick. That's your job and that's it."

"You theirs an easier way to do this. All we had to do was bag the tent."

I looked at him with a dumbfounded look. "Seriously?"

"Seriously. Watch" He took the book bag off my back and set it on the bed. We walked out.

"Now, tell me this Kelp for brains. How are we supposed to close the tent with everything in there."

He snapped his fingers and then the tent folded and he bagged it. "That's how you bag a tent." Percy looked at my face and busted out laughing.

Artemis's voice boomed over us. "Everyone huddle up were leaving."

I throw our stuff over my shoulder and hopped on Percy's back. Percy walked in the back with my on his back. I laid my head on Percy's shoulder. I yawned, but it wasn't loud enough for anyone to hear.

-_- Five minutes later -_-

(Percy's Pov)

I hear light snoring on my shoulder. I poked Thalia who was standing in front of me. She looked back at me.

So, being me, just in case I whispered. "Is Nico asleep?"

She shook her head yes.

I feel a smile on my lips. I whisper to Nico, "Sleep tight, my king."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Words: 941 (I had the wrong number. Sorry)