Chapter Three (Part Two)

Edited on 12/28/2021

(Percy's Pov)

Pure shock is what I am feeling right now. "MOM! PAUL!" I jumped up off the couch and hugged them both tight. "Oh my gods! How long have you been planning this?"

"Umm. A week?" Nico said.

I ran over and bear hugged Nico. We fell to the grounded. Nico screamed on the way down. "Thank you! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"

Nico laughed as we got up. When, we were up. Nico, of course, mocked me. "Your welcome! YOUR WELCOME! YOUR WELCOME!"

We all laughed. Nico looked at Paul. "Hey Paul. Can you help me with something?"

"Sure. Let's go to me and Sally's room." Nico picked up his bag and followed Paul down the hallway.

"So, Percy how are you and Nico been doing?" Mom asked me.

I smiled at her. "We're doing good."

As Paul and Nico did whatever they were going me and mom caught up. We swapped stories on what's happened since we seen each other last.

(Nico's Pov)

Paul shut the door behind us.

"Ok, ready to wrap some presents?" Paul rubbed his hands together with excitement. 

I smiled back. "Let's do this!"

-_-_-_- 20 minutes -_-_-_-

"Why did you guys get Percy this much stuff?" I asked as we wrapped the last of the present. 

"We may have out did ourselves." Paul let out a nervous laugh.

I just shrugged it off and laughed with him. "We used two different rolls of wrapping paper. Plus, why did we wrap 1/2 of them back and 1/2 of them ocean blue? Why not all blue, because it's Percy's favorite color?"

"Me and sally desided maybe he might like black." Paul gave me a nervous smile.

Again, I ignored it and smiled back. "He might you never know."

"Ok, I tag the black ones and you tag the blue ones?" 

"It doesn't matter to me. Or to make it faster I tag them you wright to Percy on them Then I write from Mom and Paul?" I suggested. "We can do the one you wanna do I don't really care."

"I think me doing the black and you do the blue will work faster." He grabbed a pin.

"Ok, lets get to work." I gave a smile.

-_-_-_- 20 minutes later -_-_-_-

"We're done!" I said, sitting down the last box on the bed. "Now the hard part, getting them past Percy."

Paul went to say something, but I accidentally cut him off. "Never mind, I got this." I told Paul the plan. It was simple, just energy consuming. 

Paul put all the box's around me. They were all stacked up around me. I put both hands on different box's. Paul turned the light out. I concentrated  on the dark room (or the shadows). I felt my stomach tighten. I felt like body was falling. Then piecing together again. I opened my eyes and looked down at the floor. Yep, I'm in Percy's mom and step-dads kitchen. There was a shadow over me. I used it to shadow travel to the living room.

When, I got to my destination I got dizzy and fell. Paul caught me before I could hit the floor. "Woah, you didn't tell me. You would get dizzy when you did this."

"Oh, I'm fine." Of course, I had to yawn. "I will be fine, just tired."

"PAUL, NICO!" We heard Sally yell from the Percy's old room. "Would you please hurry?"

"Let's go and get this party started. Shall we?" Paul asked.

I couldn't help, but laugh. "We shall."

-_-_-_-

Have a nice day/night. <3 I love you all so much. <3

Words without authors note: 606