Chapter Eight

(Percy/Nico pov)

'Seriously! I can't go to a school for one day without getting attacked!' Percy thought.

'Uhh. Percy, I can hear your thoughts. Can you hear mine?' Thought Nico.

'Yeah, but how, but its scary and cool at the same time.' Percy laughed. 'Are we stuck in our minds?'

'No, because I can move. Can you?' Nico thought.

'Yeah.'

'Where are you at?'

I'm at Goode. I went to see Paul, but got attacked my the Minotaur again.

I'm on my way with your mom. Nico thought.

No, I'm fine. I'm in front of Paul's classroom door.

Ok, but we're still on our way.

Fine! Your not going to listen to me. Percy sighed.

(Percy's Prov.)

I knocked on Paul's classroom door. I felt like something was running down my arm. I was about to looked and see if it was blood (mostly likely.), but Paul opened with door with a smile.

I smiled back.

"Hey Percy." He looked like he knew what I was here for, but wasn't 100% sure of it.

"Hey Paul. I can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure. Hang on I need to popcorn someone." Paul looked back and said, "Popcorn Bailey."

Paul shut the door. Then, realized my arm. "Uh, Percy. You have blood running down your arm."

I looked down at it. The blood wasn't that bad. I just shrugged. "Oh well. Nico will see it and give me nectar. "

"Ok and can I ask you another question?"

"Sure, go ahead." I faked a smile.

"For as long as I've known you I've never seen you cry. Even with Annabeth breaking up with you. It looks like you've been crying."

I looked at Paul, still holding it all in. "What do you mean?"

"Wel-" Paul was interrupted by the bell. Paul and I moved out of the way as students left the classroom. Paul was telling them have a good day. After, everyone had left. Paul and I walked into his classroom. I pulled a seat up to Paul's desk. "As, I was saying. I've never really seen you cry. So, it has to be big to make you cry."

I shook my yes. "Yeah," A tear ran down my face. I started telling Paul what happened with the gods. By the time I was done telling him. I was a crying mess.

Paul took me into a hug. I kept crying. "W-w-we were t-told we didn-n-n't have to f-fight no more."

"I know, Percy, but the world is cruel."

I sat their crying and ranting on to Paul. Paul just rubbed my back and was talking to me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Half an hour later-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I stood up and wiped my eyes. "Thanks Paul. I needed that."

Paul smiled at me. "Your welcome. Now, do you want any Nectar?"

I looked at him. "You have Nectar?"

He smiled at me. "I wanted to make sure, if something happened I would have some on me."

Paul opened his cabinet and handed me a bowl. I gladly took a drink. I could feel the blood coming out of my arm stop. I handed it back to Paul and he closed it an dput it back up. "Thanks."

Paul smiled at me. "Your welcome. Now, can we go home now?'

I laughed. "Yeah, let's go home before we give Mom and Nico a heart attack."

We were in the office when, Paul asked me a question. "Percy, I have a question for you."

"Sure, go for it."

"Do you like Nico?" Paul turned to look at me after login out.

I thought about it. I sighed. "Right now, I'm confused. I kinda think I'm not over Annabeth. I don't want to fall even deeper for Nico, if I'm not over Annabeth, but to answer your question. Yes, I like Nico and I've fallen hard for him."