Chapter 30

(Artemis Pov)

The rest of the gods and I (me?) all sat down in our thrones. 

Dad cleared his voice. "I would like to start this meeting with my daughter Artemis speaking."

I cleared my throat. "As some of you may know, I have two new hunters. Not only are they Loyal, trustworthy, Smart, independent, and so much more, but they have a beautiful love for each other." I looked over at Percy and Nico. Then, I looked around. " They may not be the same gender as me and the girls, but I trust them with my life. I trust them with the hunters too. Now, Arrow  and Warrior."

(Percy Pov.)

Being me, and my dramatic self. I mist travailed in the middle and made all the air turn cold. I made my ace like a mask as my back was towards the campers.. Slowly, I put my hand up to my hoodie. Making the campers think I am going to put it down, but I just fixed it.

"Hello," I could hear were my voice was deeper than it was, it wasn't bye a lot, but it still did. "My name is Warrior. I want to clear something, so you better listen, because I am not gonna repeat myself." 

I slowly turned around, with my face still a mask, but I made it look like I was a mad. "If any of you touch Artemis or the hunters, or Arrow I will hunt you down and kill you."

It was silent for a couple minutes, until there was two laughs. I looked at Annabeth. "What's so funny Annabeth Chase?"   

She glared at me. "How do you know my name?"

I hid back a smile. "I have my ways, plus I know everyone in here. Don't test my abilities, because I can take you down in a fight."

"HA! The only person at Camp who can beat me at camp is my boyfriend, Percy Jackson."

I looked at her again and busted out in laughter. It got to the point were I was crying, because I was laughing so hard. After, a couple minutes I calmed down.

"What's so funny?" She death glared me.

"Oh whats funny?" I turned to the gods. "Would one of you please answer that question for me?"

I seen Nico in the corner of my eye get in a fighting stance. I turned around and sees three monsters, so I looked at Artemis and mouths. 'Can I use of of your knives?'

She looked confused, but tosses them to me. I caught them the way I use knives and went behind them. I slowly walked behind them. I whispered in one of their ears. "Peek-a-boo."

The monster swung around with his fist out. I caught it and twisted it, but I twisted it so much it was behind his back. I reached around and stabbed him were his monster heart should be. He turned into a pile of gold dust. 

I looked at my handsome boyfriend, he had gold dust on him. I walked up to him. "You got something on your face?"

"Where? Will you get it off?"

I leaned down and kissed him. After kissing him and only lifting my lips off of his, because we needed air, I said, "I got it."

"Seriously Warrior?" He blushed.

"Yes. I love you."

"I love you too. Come on, since you make it were I can't come in coolly then lets just walk over." Arrow grabbed my hand and walked over. 

All the campers were giving us suspicious looks, but we just ignored them. 

"Before I introduce myself." Arrow looked at me. (More like glared at me.)  " I do not need help protecting myself."

I smiled. "I know, but stil-"

He glared. 

I shut up. "Ok, ok, You don't need protected. I love you."

"I love you too." Arrow turned back to the campers. "If you haven't figured it out yet. My name is Arrow. I wanna make something clear, the hunt is our girls, don't touch them. They ain't interested in you. So, don't touch them, don't speak to them unless they ask you something or they well you that they can talk to u. Got me?"

There was some 'yeahs' and some 'yeses', but one camper *cough* Annabitch *cough* said something else.

"Over protected much?" She mumbles, thinking I wouldn't hear? Try again.

"Maybe we are, maybe we aren't, but some people have been through more than you have and don't want people to go through the same stuff."

"Oh is that so?" She took a limped step forward. "I went through hell and back with my boyfriend."

(Arrow (Nico) Pov)

I felt my body stiffen. I felt a hand start rubbing my back. I was every thankful for Percy, because if someone didn't help me calm down she would be in the underworld.

"Yeah and you Remember Nico? Nico di Angelo? Does that ring a bell?"

I felt Percy breath on my ear. "Babe, calm down. Please calm down."

Hearing his voice helped, until I heard Annabitch's voice. "Yes, he was a close friend of mine."

My body did a three sixty. Percy new exactly what to do. 

We had a hand-to-hand combat fight.