Chapter 25

(Percy's Pov)

 Olympus was getting close and Nico was still asleep. Oh well. I guess I'll have to wake him up.

I start to shake Nico. "Hey, babe. Wake up, We gotta tell the gods about going to camp."

He groaned, but didn't wake up. I got an idea. I looked at Artemis. She was talking to Bailey. I made laughing notices and bobbed my head towards Nico. 

She gave me a smirk/smile. She walked behind me and started tickling Nico. 

His body stiffened, he started laughing. I was trying to hold him on, as me and the others are laughing.

After a couple of minutes I fall to the ground, because I was laughing so hard.

"Ple-ease sto-op! I ca-an't bre-e-e-eanth!" Nico tried to talked as Artemis tickled, but he couldn't even get a word out without laughing.

After a minute, Artemis had to stop, because she too was laughing to hard.

-_- 20 minutes later -_-

Needless to say, it took everyone about 20 minutes to calm down were we could walk again.

Nico wouldn't look at me. I kept poking him, but he wouldn't look up at me. I started pouting. 

"Nico, please look at me."

"No," said the stubborn Son of Hades.

I started poking him. I even poked him in his ticklish spot, but nothing. Thalia slowed down until she was walking by my side. (Nico is walking in front of me.)

"He's not talking to you?"

"Nope, Thals what do i do?" I asked.

"Shouldn't have had Lady Artemis tickle him." She says.

Nico looked up at Thalia with a smile. He's giving away my smiles?! NOOOO!!!!

I pick Nico up and run. "NO YOUR NOT GIVING AWAY MY SMILES! THERE MINE!"

I could hear everyone laughing as I ran up to Artemis, but I didn't stop there. I ran ahead of everyone. 

The whole time, my handsome boyfriend, that is trown over my shoulder, was beating my back and yelling at to me put him down, but I could hear the smile in his voice.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I know it is a small chapter, but I have testing again this week. I wanted to update, so here it is. I am literary eating my dinner while typing this out for you all. I love you all so much.

Have a good day. <3

P.S. Here is an extra picture, hopefully it helps your day get better.

 Here is an extra picture, hopefully it helps your day get better

Words: 424