Chapter 32

(Warrior Pov)

I opened my eyes. I had to blink a couple times to adjust to the lighting. Let me tell you, the light was horrible. I tried to clear my voice, but it was raspy. Then, he knew exactly where he was, he was in hell. 

There was evil laughter ahead of him. He looked up and tried to move, but he realized that he was chained to the wall.

Kronos walked out where Warrior could see him. "Hello, Warrior. It's nice to meet you."

I laughed but it came out bad. "Nice to meet you? Seriously? Wow. Its sooooo not nice to meet you."

Kronos scowled. "I wouldn't mess with me, boy. There's only two people in the world that can kill me and they have to work together. Good thing ones dead and the others missing." He had a smile on his face.

I growled. "Percy Jackson will come and kill u and who ever is your host will take and kill you."

Kronos's smile widened. "No, you mean you will come and try to kill me, because my host isn't going to."

I was shocked. Kronos's body started to fade. "Also tell Nico I said to be careful. The jar is lonely."

When he was completely faded, I shot up and hit foreheads with Apollo. They rubbed there foreheads.

I looked at Arrow. "Kronos. Where fighting Kronos and he knows our true identitys."

Arrow looked shocked. "How does he know? Unless he has a spy."

I looked around. He looked like he had been laid on the ground of the Throne Room. He stood up and looked at Zeus. "We are fighting Kronos and he knows who me and Arrow really are. This is bad."

Annabeth laughed. "You act like your someone very powerful. No one is as powerful as chilchren of the big three."

Arrow looked like he was gonna say something, but kept it to himself.

I looked at her. "Let's just say you are very close to me Annabeth Chase, or at least you was. Same with Arrow, but I wouldn't be to curious, because curiosity killed the cat."

"Good thing I'm not a cat then."

Artemis got an idea. She shot a beam at Annabeth and it turned her into a cat. "Now you are."No one could contain there laughter. Annabeth meowed and hissed at Artemis. Artemis's laughter just got worse.

Annabeth hissed again and jumped at Artemis with her claws out. I throw one of  Artemis's knifes at Annabeth the Cat. 

The knife stuck into her side and she flew off track. Artemis glared at me. "Warrior! Why did u do that?!"

A smile formed on my face as I walked over to her and picked her up by her neck. I looked at her with an evil smile on my face. "I told you not to take and mess with the hunt or Artemis. You got only a little of what I can do. Don't test me." I tossed her to Apollo, who did catch her and walked out.

All the demigods looked at me in surprise and then looked at Zeus. "What?" he said. "They warned you guys. Now you can't say they didn't do so."

Hera stood up from her throne. "I think you all should go home and get some rest and give yourselves time to heal. Arrow and Warrior come back tomorrow with or without the hunt it is up to u and we all can discuss some things about the funeral and the war."

I nodded my head with Arrow. "Alight."

Artemis stood up. "I will flash u all and myself there, because I will be staying with my hunter to help out in any way that I can."

Everyone locked hands and was flashed to gods knows where in the camp.

I opened my eyes and I was still holding hands with Nico, but we was in Artemis's cabin with all the hunters. The girls started to get ready for bed since it had been a long day.

Artemis looked at the two boys. "If you two would like we can give u each a bed in here."

I didn't have time to say anything, because Nico started talking. "We wanna give you girls your privacy so we will set up a camp outside of the cabin and we will stay there. Thank you for the offer."

Nico and I walked out and got the tent set up. We only have one bed, but that's fine with me.

Because I get cuddles from my baby. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I hope the updates was worth the wait. 😊 I hope you guys are having an awesome day/night! <3