Chapter 28

What do you think it is? A puppy or a teddy bear? Let me know.

There will be a lot of Prov. changes. Sorry!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(Leo's Pov)

I hate telling Piper she can't fight, but after I started throwing fire balls at the monsters. I'm glad I told her not to come. There had to be at least three hundred monsters. Demi-gods fall everywhere. Sons and daughters of Apollo run to try to help as many people as possible. I look up just in time to duck before I got my head cut off. 

Here was my moves. Duck. Fire. Jump. Swing my hammer. Repeat.

Everything became a blur until I felt something hit me in the back of the head. I swung around and shot one last ball of fire until everything went black.

(Frank's Pov)

Back to back. That's how me and piper are fighting. Monsters sworn us. I turn into a bear and starts grabbing monsters and ribbing them apart. Here and there I would get sliced or stabbed, but for the most part we were doing pretty good. 

So is the rest of the camp. Every few seconds I would feel the ground shake, but it didn't worry me. Not in the slightest bit, because I knew it was Hazel. It was when the ground went still and there was a lout thump that scared me. I turned around and then looked down. Hazel used all of her energy and ended up passing out.

I started fight the monster all around me. All 360 degrees. At one point I got over welcomed and ended up getting jabbed and falling and passing out from the pain.

(Annabeth's Pov)

Jab, duck, roll, repeat. That was my plan to do, but I wasn't even things about the fight that I am in, or even the war that is doing on. I have been thinking about how much I hurt Percy and Nico. 

I should have never done that and I know it. Maybe I can just lie my way out of it? I don't know. 

I ducked just in time, because if I didn't my head would be knocked odd my shoulders, because of a hammer came flying my way.

Maybe that hammer should have hit me? That would make Percy and Nico happy. I bet they wish I was dead an din the under world, with Hades the god of the underworld. They would give a care.

I look up as the butt of the sword hit me in the forehead. 

My last thought before passing out was, who's side am I really on? The good or the bad?

(Piper's Prov)

I could hear the battle raging on outside. Then a door open and shut as I was laying my head down on the bed. I didn't pay any attention until I herd a BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! My head shot up to Jason. His monitor was what was making the heart breaking sound. I look for a pulse and there wasn't one.

I yell for someone to come in and start doing CPR. After, five minutes of CPR and no one coming in. I knew it was useless. I slump down into my chair and lay my head on his stomach and start to cry. 

This wasn't just some small cry. My body was shaking from how hard I am crying. I heard laughter behind me, but I didn't even look up. The laughter only made me cry anymore.

It was until last minute that the last minute that the laughter wasn't a demigod. It was a monster.

I monster look a knife and plunged it into my neck

and I died.

(Apollo's Pov)

I flash into Camp Half-Blood with some medical supply's that Will told me that they needed.