Chapter Three (Part Four)

Edited on 12/28/2021

(Percy's Pov)

-_-_-_- Right after Nico ran out of the living room into the restroom-_-_-_-

BAM! Rang throughout the house. I looked at Mom and Paul with a confused face. "Did we do something?"

Mom looked like she was thinking. "No, I think it was something else."

"Percy, didn't you say his sister died? And his mom?" Paul asked.

I felt a peg of guilt "Yeah, when Nico was younger Zeus killed his mom, while Hades, Nico's dad, saved him and Bianca. Then, when me, Grover, and Annabeth find him and Bianca the hunters came. Artemis asked Bianca if she wanted to be a hunter. She accepted. I tried to reason with her. She still told Artemis yes. Well, Annabeth and Artemis was captured and a quest of five was to go. We were going through the junkyard of the gods and Bianca seen a Hades figure. She picked it up for Nico even though she knew, we would most likely be killed. She did it because she new Nico wanted it. So, after she picked it up and a robot (?) came and attacked us. Bianca ran inside and destroyed it so we could get way. After, the quest I was the one to tell Nico Bianca was gone. It had to be me. I was the one that let her die. So, I told him. He was heart broken. When you said I had a sister, I think, he started started thinking about Bianca and it got to the point where he couldn't stop memories."

"Oh, I feel bad now," Sally said, looking at the ground.

I lifted her head so she would look at me in the eyes. "Mom," I said , slowly and peacefully. "It's not your fault. He will be fine. Ok?"

"Ok, but I still feel bad."

"Do you want me to go talk to him?" I asked.

"Will you?" Mom asked.

"Just for you mom." I kissed her cheek and walked towards the bathroom.

When, I got there I knocked on the door. Nico didn't answer me. The only reason I knew he was in there was because I could hear him crying.

"Nico?" I asked, as I cracked open the door. Nico was in a ball on the floor crying and it broke my heart. "Can I come in?"

He still didn't give a answer to me. Being me, I walked in anyway. I quietly shut the door and sat beside the crying younger boy. I started rubbing his back. If he could have, Nico cried even harder. I started whispering soothing words in his ear as I continued to rub. After, a while I could tell he was getting tired so I slid Nico into my lap and slowly he fell asleep.

I looked down and got lost in my thoughts. Look how cut- I stopped. Was I going to say Nico was cute?

Nico's hair laid flat on his forehead. I slowly moved it out of his face. Nico's nose crouched up, but he didn't wake up.

Look how cute he is asleep. I would of never admit it out loud, but I think I was forming a crush on Nico di Angelo.

(Nico's Pov)

-_-_-_- Nico's dream -_-_-_-

I walk in the hallways of dads palace. Why I'm here is beyond me. He probay summoned me and this is the best way from him to make me stay. I walked to the throne room doors and shoved them open. Dad was sitting on the throne.

"What do you want dad?" I growled.

"I heard what happened at camp." Dad said, sadly. "I am truly sorry."

"You only say you are sorry for me when you want something. What is it?" I crossed my arms.

"Thereisgoingtobeanotherwarandweneedyouandercy'shelptodefeatKronosagain," Hades took a deep breath.

I stood there and thought about what he said really really fast. I looked at him in confusion. "What?"

Hades took a breath and said, "Just come to the gods meeting tomorrow at three. There Zeus will explain."

"And what if I had other plans?" I said, remembering what I was going to do with Percy tomorrow. "I would rather go do it then listen to a bunch of grown adult babies fight."

"I know please son. Without you and Percy there is going to be something big going to happen." He said."Now you are about to wake up. Come to the meeting and remember what I said."

My vision started to flicker as my father faded. I seen me laying on Percy's bed wrapped up in blankets, like a newborn baby.

-_-_-_-

Words: 761