Chapter six

Edited on 12/28/2021

(Percy's Pov)

I wake up to something trying to get out of my arms. I groan and mumbles something and tighten my grip.

I hear giggles. "Percy, let go. I have to pee."

I sigh. "Five more minutes."

I turn to my side to be treated with squeals. "Percy! I have to pee!"

"Fine, but you better come back." I mumble letting him go.

Nico got u and walked to the bathroom. I slightly open my eyes to look at the clock. 1:29.

I jump up out of bed. "NICO, WE NEED TO GET READY!"

I run around my room looking for something to wear.

Nico walked out of the bathroom. "Why, we have plenty of time to get ready."

"No, it's 1:30." I yelled, grabbing blue boxers with seahorses on them.

"F-"

"Language!" I yelled.

"Fudge!" he yelled. He ran to his bag and started going throw it.

I ran to the bathroom and got changed as Nico got changed in my room.

Mom was standing at the door ready with pop-tarts.

"Thanks, Mrs. Jackson."

"Thanks, Mom."

"Your welcome, now we need to get going or your going to be late."

At the Empire State Building

Nico and I ran into the Empire State Building, I took the key. I slid the key into the slot and sighed in relief. I looked at my watch. 2:49.

"Do we have to run when we get up there?" Nico said, gasping for air.

"Yeah. It's 2:49."

"Ok."

We stood there in silence. I slowly got deep in thought.

Do I really like Nico?

If I do then he would never love me back.

I looked over at Nico. He was playing with the butt of his sword. He looked up. I looked away and blushed.

He looks so adorable in all black.

I wish I could play with hi- BING!

I heard the elevator stop. I looked at Nico. He looked back. We started running. We were about ⅓ of the way to the Throne Room when I grabbed Nico's hand. I looked ahead and tried to hide the blush that was forming on my cheeks.

When, we got to the Throne Room. Nico let go of my hand. I was sad. I started helping Nico open the doors.

All the gods were in there thrones. Me and Nico walked in the middle of the Throne Room. I bowed at my father as Nico bowed to his. At the the same time, we bowed to Zeus.

"Lord Zeus," Nico and I said at the same time. I was holding in a laugh as I looked at Nico.

"You may raise." The king of gods said.

Nico and I stood up.

"Now, before we start this meeting. Artemis would like to talk to Nico and Percy in private."

I for one was shocked and the look on Nico's face said he was too. Artemis stood up, changed into her eight-year-old form, and started walking into a different room. Me and Nico followed.