Chapter 26

(Piper's Pov)

I try to stand up, but fall back into the chair. Leo is right, I am not strong enough. No one thinks I'm strong. Not even Leo.

Your weak. . .

You can't fight. . 

No one cares about you.. . . .

Your own mother thinks your a not worthy. . . .

I shake my head to clear the unwanted thoughts. I look over to Jason. 

I need to stay by his side, but I also need to go and fight.

I look from mu boyfriend to the door.

I let out a long sigh. I am going to stay here.

(Jason Pov)

Stay here with me please. I don't want to be alone. I thought.

Life support my ass. I current can't figure out if I wanna be on life support or not. 

I can take and hear what there doing and I can feel if someone is in the room. Its kinda cool.

I don't want Piper to leave, because she needs to heal, but of there is a fight then she will want to go and help. Let's just hope that she makes the right choose.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I have state test again this week, I'm sorry about not updating. I have to focus on this, because these tests tell me if I fail or pass the 8th grade. I hope u all can understand.

I will try to update again. I am going to try to finish the book before the end of my school year this year. (Last day is June 7th. Our school year is running late, because of the 2 week delay of the school year.)

I am going to make a book 2. I have idea's of what it will be, but this book will most likely be 4 more chapters.

By the way I am at school so I have been working on this as much as I can.

I love you all. Have a nice day/night.