Chapter 19

I want to thank you guys once again for reading my books. I love reading your comments, so please comment away.  

I gotta be serous with you all. I am medical problems, I have had them since I was five years old.  In about two weeks I'm going to be admitted to the hospitable so they can do a couple of test to try  to figure out what is causing the problems. I am being admitted March 12, 2019. The day before (March 11, 2019) I have to do another test. 

I don't try to add my personal life into my writing, but I left like I have to on this matter. I might not update that week, but then again I might, because I am going to be bed written for two days. 

If you all want I can keep up all updated.

But like I said. I might or might not update. It's according to how I am feeling. 

Thank you all for understanding. Now on to the story.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(Jason Pov)

I heard the door open, but I ignored it. Again.

Another day

Another day of pain.

There was a giggle. I giggle I wish I could get away from. The giggle I want to forget. The giggle that I wish I would never have heard.

Annabeth's giggle.

"You ready?"

I lifted my weak head and growled. It was barely hearable, but I did. "Let me go."

"Hmm. That would be impossible. You would go out and tell our little secret." Will said , from behind Annabeth.

He's the only reason I'm still alive. If he hasn't healed me enough then I would be 100% dead right now.

Then, I would be with Leo, Percy, and Nico.

I shook my head no. Nico and Percy aren't dead. I will not believe they are. They are both children of the big three. 

"Hmm. I wonder what you are thinking. Tell us why you shook your head." Will said.

"Nothing." I tried to move my arms, but there was no movement. Where they had been up for so long, I lost feeling in them.

I felt a shock of electricity. I wouldn't be in pain, but Will gave me something were I can't use my powers. So, I couldn't control the electricity. 

I cried out in pain. I felt tears try to get to the top. 

More pain. Yeah. Note the sarcasm.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Words: 404