Chapter seven

Edited om 1/12/2022

(Percy's Pov)

I was running left, right, sideways. To be honest, I wasn't even paying attention to where I was going or even care. I looked up from the ground to see I was in front of Goode High School.

I wiped my eyes and walked into the school. I went into the office. There was a girl. She looked young, like she was a Senior. She had pale skin, not as pale as Nico's though. She also had long thick black hair, like I do. The girl had light brown eyes.

The girl gave me a smile. "Hello, my name is Alyssa. How can I help you?"

I gave a weak smile back. "Hi, can I talk to Mr. Blofis. I really need to talk to him. Will you tell him it's his step-son, Percy. Please?"

She kept smiling like she had no care in the world. I tried to give a real smile, but I just couldn't.

"Yes, just give one one minute please." Alyssa got on the phone and kept talking. I couldn't hear what she was saying, but to be honest I wasn't paying attention. I sat on a chair and got stuck deep in thought about all the lives that I didn't save. All the good people that are gone because of me. Maybe if I hadn't lived to be 12 or even lived at all they would still be alive.

By the time Alyssa was off the phone, I had my mind up of what I was going to do. The one thing I wanted to do back when Gabe was with Mom and me. When, we were abused, mostly me. Before Camp Half-Blood. Before the wars, before the quests, before the deaths, before Annabeth. Backs when, It's was me, Mom, and Smelly Gabe. When, I wanted to die , but didn't because of Mom. Now, Mom has Paul, Nico, and the baby. Now, I can die and not worry about Mom being alone.

(Nico's Pov)

-_-_-_-_-_- Right after they found out about the new war -_-_-_-_-_-

The ground started to shake, I looked at Percy. He looked like he was about to explode. I put my hand on his arm. "Hey. It's going to be okay. Alright? We'll win."

Percy looked at me and yelled, I don't think he meant to though. "No! It's not okay! We've fought two wars already! We shouldn't have to fight another one! It's not fair!"

Percy turned around and ran out of the throne room. I looked at the gods in shock. Then, I ran after Percy. When, I seen were he was going. I knew I would have to run faster to catch up to him.

I stepped inside the elevator as Percy slid down the wall. I went to touch him, but I heard him crying. That's when I knew he need me. I put my hand on his shoulder but he just shoved me off. As soon as the doors opened, Percy ran out with his face covered.

"PERCY!" I heard Sally yell. Sally went to run, but I put a hand on her shoulder. I started to tell her what happened as Percy got further and farther. The more I told Sally what happened the more my heart shatters for the crying son of the sea.

(Sally Pov)

"Ma'am, you can have a seat. I don't know where your kids are going, but I'm sure you can have a seat." The guy behind the desk said.

He looked about in his late 50's early 60's. He was bold and really wrinkly.

I gave him a smile. "No, I'm fine and that is my son Percy and his friend, Nico."

"Okay." The old man said, as he started reading his newspaper. After, a couple of minutes, (more like a hour), the man got up and went into the back room.

I turned when I heard the elevator doors open. Percy ran out with his hands over his face, but I could tell he was crying. 

"PERCY!" I yelled. I went to run after him, but I felt a hand go on my shoulder.

I turned to see Nico. "Sally, when we walked, . . ."

(Paul's Pov)

-_-_-_- At the school -_-_-_-

-_-_-_-- Right before (about two minutes) Percy came in  -_-_-_-

"Now class," I said, as I held up the book. 'The One and Only Ivan' "We are going to be reading 'The One and Only Ivan'. Over the past years that I've had my classes read this they've all liked it. So please everyone go back and get a book."

(I've read the book and I loved it. Highly recommend.)

As all my students, went to get a book, the phone in my room went off. I picked it up and said, "Hello, this is Mr. Blofis speaking."

"Hi, there is a Percy in the office with me. He said, he really needs to talk to you. He said, he is your step-son." Stephine, a student worker, spoke.

I was confused. Why would Percy be here? Something must be wrong. He had that meeting with the Gods today. "Yes he is. Will you please send him down?"

One of my students, Bailey asked, "Mr. Blowfish, is everything okay?"

I moved my glasses and wiped, my face, "My step-son is here and I don't know if my wife is okay, because she is pregnant."

The whole class started clapping. I smiled and make them quiet down. "Thank you all, but please get your books and have a seat."

Everyone sat down with there books. "I just wanted to let you all know that the chapter are not that long. I think the longest is five pages and the shortest about a page."

Some people laughed and some groaned. "Now, we are going to be playing popcorn style in reading. We won't get that far in the book today. We will be reading it all week. You have a book report do on this on Friday."

There was a lot of groans. I smiled I love my class. "I will start. You have to at least read a sentience."

I started reading. After the third student started reading I realized Percy should already be here. I looked at the clock. Yep, its been ten minutes.

-_-_-_-

(?????? Pov)

I laughing my deep evil laugh. I look up as I hear someone clear their throat. "My lord."

I growled at them. "What. Do. You. Want?"

"I just wanted to tell you that Percy Jackson knows that he will be in another war."

I growl again. "What do you mean?"

"Well, one of the other monsters let it slip that we will be declaring war on the gods in a week and the gods found out. They ended up telling him and Nico di Angelo."

I growled even deeper. "Send. Him. Back. To. Tartarus. NOW!"

The Sphinx bowed. "Yes, Lord Kronos."

-_-_-_-

Words: 1,156