I Think I've Fallen For You

Y/N's POV:

It's February 26th and I decided to take the weekend to chill and have fun on the mountain. Because of school I rarely get to go out and snowboarding is the one thing I love to do no matter what the weather is, who I'm with and how long I've been doing it.

-------

Hi, I'm Y/N and I'm 18. I started snowboarding when I was 4, during the summer I skateboard and surf and I am studying to become a cop. In school, I play basketball and football. I have an older brother named Damon who is 22, and a younger sister named Elena who is 6. Since a kid, I've always known that I liked girls because I always played with the boys and would find myself falling for my best friend. Now I am out as a lesbian, my best friend since birth (the one I fell for) is still my best friend and my family could not be happier for me. In my household, it's not about what gender the person you love is, but how they treat you and make you the person you are.

-------

The one place my family always went to when I was a kid was Big White Ski Resort. It always had the best snow, the trails are even bigger and steeper, and I've grown to love it like my second home. I try my best to go down the slopes without running into anyone, but there's always those who are beginners and don't know how to ski or snowboard. Most of the time when they run into me, I stay and teach them a little bit. You may be wondering why I know how to teach skiing, and it's because I was taught how to ski and snowboard. Right after learning how to snowboard, my parents let me ski and after I completed my lessons, I would choose which I liked better. My ski set went on to my sister and me and my brother both snowboard.

Eva's POV:

Yesterday, me and the girls from Just A House went to a ski resort in Kelowna and since it was my birthday today, the girls thought it would be nice to be back in Canada and go up the mountain. Of course I don't know how to snowboard and neither does some of the other girls, but I guess we can fall and laugh with each other.

-------

Hi, I'm Eva Cudmore and I just turned 18. Today is my birthday and I couldn't ask for a better day. I get to spend my birthday with my best friends who are basically my sisters and I get to spend it in a part of Canada that I've never been. Dev, Anna, Cynthia, Sab, Tori, and I all live in a content house called "Just A House" in LA. We had some drama with our old houses, but we hope to have a better experience with just us. Since a kid, I always thought I liked boys until I saw someone on the internet. I didn't know what I was feeling so I did what any teenager did... go to google. I started to realize that I liked both girls and boys. My experiences with boys aren't really the best so I'm hoping that my next relationship can be a girl so I can test the waters and truly see the difference between being in a relationship with a guy and a girl.

-------

This morning we decided that we go up the mountain to start our snowboarding and skiing session. Since we were staying here for about a week, we all wanted to try and teach ourselves with YouTube videos, tips from other skiers and snowboarders, and just basic knowledge of skateboarding. While up on the mountain, I got pretty close to the edge a few times, but I didn't go over... thank God. I kind of figured out how to snowboard and heel, but I have absolutely no clue how I go down the mountain by toeing, turning nicely, or stopping quickly without falling or crashing into someone. Let's just say the number of people I crashed into within 2 hours could buy me a meal at the resort restaurant.

Everyone was staring to pick up how to snowboard and ski better, but I still couldn't do much. Anna is a quick learner and skateboarded when she was little so she kind of knew what to do. Sab's boyfriend Cooper skateboards so she learned how to skate from him and snowboarding came quick to her. Cynthia and Tori were skiing which seemed much easier. And Dev is just an athlete and knows how to do everything.