I do... and surprise!

*Skip like a year**

Eva's POV:

It's the big day today and I can't wait to be married. We practically are married, but it's every girl's dream to walk down the aisle to see the love of their life waiting for them and say "I do". While getting my make up and hair done, I now realized that I'm late. Not for the wedding but for my period. I thought about it yesterday but it didn't occur to me, but since today I was wearing a beautiful white dress, I realized that I'm late for my period. I quickly asked Anna to go to the pharmacy to get me a pregnancy test and we waited. When we were about to look, my mom and mother in law came in.

Eva: "Moms!!!"

My mom: "Hi honey, we just wanted to come get you your somethings. Here is a bracelet that was grammies. It'll be your something used"

Y/n's mom: "And I have this hair clip that can be your something blue"

Eva: "Well all I need is my something new, which is not hard to find"

Y/n: "Knock knock... may I come in?? I swear my eyes are shut"

We all laugh and Anna opens the door. 

Anna: "wow you really are serious about having your eyes closed"

Y/n: "Well yeaa, it's bad luck to see the bride on her wedding day and I ain't about to start having bad luck" she said and knocked into a chair

Eva: "Okay before you knock everything over, what did you come in her for?" I said and held her up

Y/n: "Well I know our mothers gave you the something old and something blue so I wanted to give you your something new"

Eva: "Baby you didn't need to do that, you have already proposed to me, given me my dream ring, our little charlotte (maybe another baby), and now this"

Y/n: "Let's just say... to our new chapter and the brightest star in my life deserves to wear her new exotic purple diamond necklace" she said and opened the box

Emma: "Can I still butt in and marry you instead of zack??"

Anna: "Dudeee" she said and slapped Emma's arm

Emma: "I was obviously kidding... kind of" she said and everyone laughed

Eva: "If there was a clone of y/n, everyone would want to make copies cause she is one in a million"

Y/n: "I'm very flattered, but clone or no clone, I'm here to marry the one person I'm destined to be with" she said and put the necklace on me

Y/n's mom: "Sweetie it's beautiful"

My mom: "It really is and you've added the perfect something new to make my little girl shine to be the brightest out there"

Y/n: "I had to get something for her and knowing that he favourite colour was purple, I couldn't resist it"

Y/n: "Okay I'm gonna go, otherwise I'm gonna be standing her all day blindfolded, see you soon baby... wherever you are rn" We all laughed and pushed her our the door.

**Skip to the ceremony starting**

The bridesmaids do their entrances and then Y/n goes out. My little Charlotte gives me a big hug before it's her turn to go down the aisle sprinkling flower pedals. Pluto is having the time of his life cause everyone crouched down to pet him. I then know it's time for me to go out cause my dad comes next to me and I take his arm. 

Chris: "I can't believe my little girl is getting married" he starts getting teary eyed

Eva: "Daddd don't cry now" I say and wipe his tear