It runs in the family

**Skip 12 years**

Y/n's POV:

At this point in time in our lives, Charlotte is in her senior year of high school, and our little Lizzie is starting high school. During the years, Char thinks we don't know, but we see everything. Since we grew up sneaking around with parents that didn't know how to do those things, we know every trick in the book. Char has been bringing this one girl home everyday saying it's her best friend, but Eva and I both know what's going on. We're just waiting for the day Char will tell us herself. In the meantime, we welcome Caroline into our home and let them do whatever they want. They both are old enough to know what is safe and what is not safe. 

Eva: "Baby?? I'm home!"

Y/n: "Hello there my love, how was work?" I said and gave her a kiss

Eva: "Work was work, the girls and I made some new designs for the models and I actually wanted to know if Char and Caroline would like to help us model"

Y/n: "Well why don't we go ask"

Eva: "Of course Caroline is already here, she might as well live here" We say and go up the stairs

*Knock knock*

There's no response so we opened the door and we caught them... kissing (thank god).

Charlotte: "Heyyy have you heard of knocking?"

Eva & Y/n: "We did" we say in unison

Y/n: "Well I guess the secret's out, you two a couple?"

Lizzie: "They've been doing this for 8 months now, it's old news"

Charlotte: "Lizzie, shut up!" She says and throws a pillow at her

Eva: "Heyy don't throw a pillow at your little sister"

Y/n: "Yeaa don't throw a pillow at her cause we already knew"

Charlotte: "You did?"

Eva: "Caroline practically lives here honey, plus you guys get a little loud while kissing"

Caroline: "And I will take that as my que to leave"

Y/n: "Caroline, you don't need to leave. We are obviously okay with it cause uhmmm look at us" I gesture to Eva and I

Eva: "Yeaa we are 100% fine with it and Caroline, we know how good of a person you are. You always bring us things during the holidays when you don't need to and you actually clean up around the house more than Charlotte does" Eva said and got a pillow thrown at her

Charlotte: "Mommmmmmmm"

We have a nice conversation with the 2 girls and told them to still be careful when... you know. But other than that, they continued doing whatever in their room and Lizzie joined us in the kitchen cooking.

Y/n: "What's up with you Lizzie... any crushes in school?" I said while chopping veggies

Lizzie: "Well uhm, there is this new girl, Bailey" she said while looking nervous

Eva: "So it runs in the family" she said and laughed

Lizzie had a puzzled look on her face and that's when I knew we had to talk to her.

Y/n: "Liz, when you look at mom and I, what do you see differently from other parents?"

Lizzie: "You guys are both girls"

Eva: "Yeaa and when you see Caroline and you sister, what do you see?"

Lizzie: "2 girls"

Eva: "What we're saying is that being a part of the lgbtq+ community runs in our family"

Y/n: "Yeaaa even your aunties are all a part of the lgbtq+ community"

Lizzie: "Ohhhhhhh" she said and had a smile on her face

Lizzie: "Well, what else runs in our family?" she said as she was stirring the pot

Y/n: "Apparently cooking, look at you go peanut" I say a rub her head

Y/n: "Well, I think you got the cooking from me, your mom can't really cook" I said and laughed but when I looked up... oh no

Eva started chasing me around the house and when we ran all the way upstairs, I was calling for the teens to come down, but Eva was still chasing me. She finally caught me when we were in the living room on the couch and she pinned me down.

Eva: "I can cook, just not as well as you"

Y/n: "mhmmm I did always like eating what you give me" I said with a smirk

Charlotte: "Okay ew, can we go eat dinner"

We laughed and gave each other a quick kiss before setting up for dinner. The five of us sat around the table having some small talk and it made me think back to the day Eva and I met. I never would have thought that a girl running me over on the slopes would turn out to be how I start my family and my future.